About this event
Imagine going to the track with one of the top Pro drivers and coaches in the country; Now also imagine being supported by one of the top Pro race teams as well...
Welcome to 3R Racing Driver & Car Development Track Days
How to test and train like a pro with a pro Team! You don't have to be a professional driver to practice and test like one!
Our goal is to show you how to get the very most out of yourself, your car and most importantly your time at the track using the same methods a professional race team utilizes during an event weekend.
We offer advanced driver training & vehicle support to drivers at all levels in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Whether you have support from a team or crew looking for quality testing or you're a solo driver looking to improve your lap times, we offer the analytics and support to help you achieve your driving goals.
-EVENT IS CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER-
STAY TUNED FOR MORE EVENTS THIS SPRING!
Track Day Package Includes:
- Open Track / Open Passing all Day - Limited to 20 cars - Low traffic to optimize your testing & practice!
- Less cost than a semi-exclusive test day
- Corner by corner detailed track walk / tour just like the pros! (we drive corner to corner so we can spend more time talking about the driving line)
- All-day track-side 3R engineering support
- Driver Coaching - Classroom Sessions - corner analysis video review
- Open to drivers at all levels!
- 1-on-1 vehicle assessment packages available (only 4 available)
- 7:00 AM gates open - 5:00 PM track cold
- Car port spaces are available to use
- Complimentary light snacks and refreshments on hand
- Early Bird Registration **Register before October 24th and save $50!**
1-on-1 Vehicle Assessment Package Overview
Ever wonder what a pro driver would think of your car's set up or how fast it still might be able to go? Ever wonder what a top engineer would do to improve your car? The 1-on-1 session is a package available for add-on to our Driver & Car Development Day. The 1-on-1 session can be tailored to you in any way that works for your specific driving goals. Aaron Povoledo will get a good read on handling characteristics and Dax Raub will be able to make a car set up change from Aaron's feedback.
- Aaron will give a vehicle handling analysis and give feedback for vehicle set-up adjustment
- Reference Lap Data for future practice focus points
- 1-on-1 Coaching / Engineering experience
- 45min private session
Tentative schedule for the day
7am Gates open / Registration Open
8am Drivers meeting & tech talk
8:30am - 9am Warm Up Session
9am Track Walk / Tour
10am - 1pm Open Track with 1hr Classroom break #1 at 11am
1pm - 2pm Lunch & Classroom session #2
2pm - 5pm Open track with 1hr classroom break #3 at 3pm
5:30pm - 6pm Wrap up / classroom session #4
Classroom discussion topics
- corner video review / analysis
- on track vision
- test planning
- braking technique
- chassis tuning
- & more!!
18 or older with valid drivers license