2023 MCO Rallycross Round 5Capital City Speedway Ontario
About this event
Participant Cap: 25
$100 (HST included)
- MCO Members
$120 (HST included)
- Non Members
7:30 - 7:45 Gates Open
7:45 - 8:30 Check-In (*see below)
8:45 - 9:00 Driver's Meeting
9:00 - 9:15 Parade Laps
9:15 ~ 3:30 Timed Runs
* Check-In closes @ (8:30am sharp. Anyone missing this deadline will not be permitted to race)
- The first tasks for a participant in the morning consist of arriving, prepping your car, check-in with registration.
- Everyone is required to attend the driver's meeting a listen carefully. Those who don't attend the driver's meeting will not be allowed to participate.
MCO Rallycross Participants and Organizers would like to thank our fantastic sponsors:
- Trevor Pougnet from Capital Tuning
- JP Walsh from Remax Hallmark Realty Group
- Eric Stewart from iVeritus
We look forward to seeing everyone out there.
For you to participate, the series organizers must have your waiver. This waiver is now fully integrated through MSReg, no other forms to be completed. The waiver must be submitted by 6pm the night before the event! In order to run, you must have a permanently mounted tow point in both the front and the rear. (OEM is fine)
Notes About Registration
- Competition Numbers are being handled by this system (MotorsportsReg) on a first-come-first-served basis. A number chosen for an event will become permanently registered to that driver for the remainder of the season. Of course, returning members will automatically have their previous years number reserved for them, if they so want it. Make sure you know your cars class / competition number as they are required when registering.