About this event
Welcome to the 4th event in the 2023 CASC-OR Race Ontario Championship!
The biggest automobile race weekend of the year at Calabogie is coming August 18-20, 2023. The Calabogie Summer Classic brings a full roster of CASC-OR regional race series, as well as the national FEL Emzone Radical Cup Canada series.
- Toyo Tires F1600
- PIRELLI Tire Super Touring (GT1, GT2)
- PIRELLI Tire Grand Touring (GT3, GT4, GT5)
- Formula Prototype Challenge (please register through the series registration: email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Formula Classic / Formula Libre / Formula 1200 / F4
- VARAC Vintage Historic (Classic and Modern Classic cars are welcome as long as they under 2,500 lbs) (points event for Vintage Historic only)
- FEL Emzone Radical Cup Canada (please register through the series registration)
This is the last of three weekends that count towards the Motomaster Track Masters Championship.
Saturday morning, drivers will push the limits of their cars and themselves in practice and qualifying sessions, followed by racing starting Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday.
Spectator Tickets: https://calabogiemotorsports.com/pages/summer-classic-spectator-information
Test Day Registration: https://calabogiemotorsports.com/products/summer-classic-test-day-aug-18th
Participant Info Page on our site: https://calabogiemotorsports.com/pages/summer-classic-participant-information-1
See you at the track!
For more information on CASC-OR road racing and how to get involved, visit the CASC-OR website
IF YOU FEEL UNWELL, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND.
Everyone entering Calabogie Motorsports Park must use Smartwaiver. You will still have to sign in at registration to receive your event credential.
This event will be conducted in accordance with the CASC-OR General Competition Rules and Race Regulations, which can be found at CASC-OR Road Race Rules