2022 WHRRI Race #3 (Volunteers)Waterford Hills
About this event
Come join us at Waterford Hills in Clarkston, MI for an exciting race weekend. All types of Volunteers are needed for this event.
MUNK's Motors proudly presents: "WHRRI 8TH ANNUAL IMPROVED TOURING INVITATIONAL." You want to be there as our drivers take on the best IT drivers from around the country. We need the help of Grid Workers, Floggers, Fire & Rescue, Starters, T&S etc. to make this a successful weekend.
- Park down near "Lena's Place" and sign the release to get your arm band or hard card sticker.
- Plan to arrive by 9:00 am and check-in with your Specialty Chief.
- Dress for the weather in long pants and comfortable closed-toed shoes.
- Lunches and drinks will be provided each day.
- On track activities end no later than 6:00 pm.
- There will not be a cookout or Sunday trophy presentation for this event.
Flaggers: Sign in at the base of the tower. The morning meeting is at 9:30 am to give everyone time for announcements, updates, assignments, etc. New Flaggers: Welcome! We provide on-the-job training. If you want to learn more about our speciality click on "New to F&C?" at michiganturnmarshals.org
Note that this registration is for volunteers only
- Drivers and Crew please click here
- All specialties are welcome to sign up here for this event. We invite you to contact the appropriate Chief for more info. Contact names are available on the WHRRI website.
If you are between 16 and 18 years of age, you will require a notarized minor consent form signed by a parent or legal guardian in order to participate. Contact Chip Bliem, WHRRI F&C Co-Chief at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note:In light of the current COVID-19 situation, every attempt will be made to minimize the risks of exposure to the virus. New processes and procedures have been put into place for this and all events going forward.
Ultimately, it is your responsibility to assess the risk to you, both on-track and off, and to make the decision on whether or not to participate. If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath please stay home. If you have been in contact with someone who has been experiencing these symptoms in the last two weeks, please stay home.
While on-site please take the health and safety of your fellow participants, volunteers, and staff into consideration and practice social distancing, wear a mask, and wash your hands, and/or use hand sanitizer frequently.