About this event
This Race Package is only open to Waterford Hills Road Racing Members. There are different fees for Life Members and General Members. YOU WILL RECEIVE A CASH DISCOUNT IF YOU PAY BY CASH OR CHECK AT REGISTRATION. Please see our website for information about becoming a member: http://www.waterfordhills.com/become-whrri-member.html
This package includes: ALL Full club racing season entries (6 events). A $1320 value for Life Members and a $1650 value for General Members. ALL Friday practice sessions prior to each event, a $160 value each race weekend. And ALL Open track days (8 events) a $1600 value.
The Registrar will enter you in each event so there is nothing else you need to do.
Waterford Hills Road Racing facilities are located on the grounds of the Oakland County Sportsmen's Club, 4770 Waterford Road, Clarkston, MI 48346.
To be eligible for WHRRI championship points you must be a member of The Oakland County Sportsmen's Club, a member of Waterford Hills, and hold a valid WHRRI Competition License. Link to MSR Membership event.
2022 RACE DATES:
RACE #1 April 30 - May 1
RACE #2 May 28-29
RACE #3 June 25-26
RACE #4 July 30-31
RACE #5 Aug. 27-28
RACE #6 September 24-25
2022 OTD DATES:
OTD1 - April 9
OTD2 - April 10
OTD3 - May 15
OTD4 - June 12
OTD5 - July 10
OTD6 - August 14
OTD7 - September 11
OTD8 - October 9
Friday Practice Schedule is as follows:
- Paddock gates open at 9:00am.
- Track sessions begin at 12:00pm and run until 4:00pm.
- Each session runs for 30 minutes, alternating between open wheel and closed wheel.
- Each session is included with this package, but you must still sign the waiver and check in at the base of the tower.
- If you are registered for the weekend event, you may leave your race car overnight in an UNRESERVED paddock spot. Reserved/unreserved paddock spots are listed on the tower.
Please see here for Rules and Regulations on OTD's: http://www.waterfordhills.com/data/downloads/2016_WHRRI_Open_Track_Day_Rules.pdf
There will be NO REFUNDS for unused portions of races, practices and/or open track days unless you petition the WHRRI Board of Directors for consideration. All requests for refunds must be made in writing and submitted no later than October 31, 2022 or the unused balance will be transferred to "The Worker Fund".