About this event
2022 SCCA RallyCross Dixie SEDiv Championship
Your entry fee will include two days of competition on our smooth graded course, an event specific T-shirt, Saturday evening meal, and if you're fast enough a unique trophy designed by Leon Drake.
For more information follow this link to the 2022 Dixie RallyCross Thread.
PARK ENTRY FEE:
Included in entry fee for drivers.
$5/day cash if you're a spectator
You'll have to sign a park waiver. You'll get a cool wristband for your effort.
EVENT ENTRY FEE:
$85 for SCCA members that register on or before May 10 and includes T-shirt of your size.
$85 for SCCA members that register after May 10 and may or may not include a T-shirt.
$90 for SCCA members that register on site and may or may not include a T-shirt.
$100 for non-SCCA members that register on or before May 10 and includes T-shirt of your size.
$100 for non-SCCA members that register after May 10 and may or may not include a T-shirt.
$105 for non-SCCA members that register after on site and may or may not include a T-shirt.
Entry fee also includes the meal for Saturday night. Contact me if you are bringing guests who will be eating with us so we can plan for them. There will be a fee - whatever it costs us. Please bring cash for them.
Those that sign up on or before May 10, we will charge your CC on May 11. Those that sign up after May 11, your CC will be charged when registration closes.
Lunch is available onsite. Russ usually cooks burgers and hot dogs and is very reasonably priced.
The site is rural and between a couple of hills. Cell phone coverage is very limited. Internet access is non-existent. So no credit card payments on site. Cash only.
|Saturday June 11|
|8:00 - 10:30||Late Registration, Late Tech, Class Inspection|
|11:00||First car on course for Session 1 runs|
|approx 2:00||Session 2 runs start|
|6:00||Dinner on site (included with entry fee)|
|10:00 PM||No loud engines, music, etc.|
Sunday June 12
|8:00||Cars in grid|
|9:00||First car on course for session 3|
|1:00||End of runs|
|2:00||Trophies & Lunch (available but not included in entry fee)|
|2:30||End of event|
|+1 hr||Fun runs|
3 timed sessions with 4-5 runs in each session.
1. If you have a helmet, it needs to be per the SCCA rules 3.2.P - basically a 2010, 2015, or 2020 Snell rated helmet. We have 3 loaners helmets that you can use for your runs if you forget yours.
2. Drivers are reminded that unless you have a window net, the windows need to be at least within 1" of being all the way up. Of course you need to keep your hands and any other body parts inside the car.
3. Recording devices must be mounted to the vehicle. Holding your cell phone to record a run is a no-no.
4. Your car will be inspected to ensure that it is safe to drive. If your battery tie down has gone to battery tie down heaven, get another one. A bungy cord isn't gonna work. Your battery needs to be held securely.
5. If you're running street tires, please inflate them to at least 40#. Anything less and you risk debeading during a run.
6. We'll allow passengers but only non-competitors. This is a little different than what we normally do but doing so keeps the playing field a little level.
7. Make sure your car is class legal! The link to the rules are here . Please take a look at them and ensure your car is class legal. If you still have questions, ask me - I'm happy to answer them.
8. Convertibles are not permitted unless a OEM hardtop is fitted in place.