About this event
Prep Shop ONLY paddock request form. This registration is open through July 31st. There is no rush to complete this request. The date of registration does not impact paddock assignments. Complete information is important. You may edit your registration after submitting through your MotorsportReg dashboard.
Information that will be requested:
- Each Drivers name, member #, and class
- Trailer and Footprint Information
- trailer/rig type
- length of trailer
- width of trailer including awning
- Total paddock footprint
If you are interested in a Garage, please register for the Garage Lottery event, http://msreg.com/22Garages.
Pre-assigned paddock spaces will be limited to PREP SHOPS ONLY that meet the Prep Shop definition below who require a larger paddock space and meets the minimum car requirements for those spaces. This process is not available to individual drivers combining to form a multi-car team. All drivers that intend to paddock with the prep shop team must be registered for the event and list the prep shop in their event entry before a paddock space will be assigned. Prep Shops must list all of their drivers and each driver must list the Prep shop during their individual event registration, in order for a match to be made. Single-car paddock spaces will open for reservation on August 24 at 12 pm Noon CDT.
Prep Shop Definition:
An eligible prep shop must be a formal commercial business and meet the following requirements:
- Prepare and transport multiple cars within a single trailer for customers/clients who either rent or entrust their car to the business for storage, prep and transport
- Provide at‐event support and preparation for their customers/clients
- Employ crew members who work for the business on a race weekend
- Have a physical business building and provide the address
- Provide a Business Employee Identification Number
- Be able to provide additional business verification records, upon request
We will do our best to accommodate your request but cannot guarantee it. Spaces will be assigned in a way that maximizes the area (i.e. more cars in a smaller footprint), with some consideration, where possible, to low-clearance cars. Prep Shop assignments will begin by August 2nd.
Online driver event registration opens July 13, 2022 at 10 am CDT.