2021 Vets Rally 4 Vets TrackCross / Track SprintSummit Point Raceway - Jefferson
About this event
Compete on the Track to Support Disabled Veterans
For the first time ever, military veterans, active-duty personnel, and military supporters will compete in a team motorsport competition to support disabled veterans with PTSD!
Each service will have its own team. Teams will compete in a day-long TrackCross event at Summit Point Raceway. Priority registration will be offered to military veterans and active-duty soldiers, but
We welcome all non-military drivers, too! Non-military drivers will get to choose a service team to compete for (granted, space is available on the team).
This event will be filled with camaraderie, nostalgia, and healthy competition. Service Teams will compete for the coveted Top Dog trophy, along with more prizes!
All funds raised will be used to provide service dogs and suicide prevention programs to disabled veterans. Charity recipients for 2021 are Veterans Moving Forward and Stop Soldier Suicide to achieve these missions.
Full details on the event website: https://vetsrally4vets.com
Track Cross and Complimentary Racers360 Video Analysis
If you like TrackCross / Track Sprints, this event is for you! You will get at least 8 runs for time. Additionally, every driving participant will receive a complimentary, video analysis/coaching session from Racers360. Note: you can use your coaching session prior to or after the event. If you are a Summit Point regular, you can send any of your Jefferson Circuit video to Racers360 for analysis.
Registering for a Team
Service teams are created as drivers register. You can Slots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis with priority to veterans and active-duty personnel.
If, for example, all 10 Army teams slots get filled, subsequent Army drivers will be placed on a waitlist for cancellations. Any unfilled Service slots will be allocated to the other Services on a rotating basis beginning with the oldest Service (official date of formation).
Top Dog Trophy and Class Awards!
Track Cross: By driver placings in Jon Felton's Get Fast TrackCross classes - https://vetsrally4vets.com/track-cross-classing/
The overall “Top Dog” Team will be determined by a combination of points scored across all classes. The winning team will have their Service engraved into the trophy and will be able to present it to their Service Chief! In addition, each Top Dog team member will receive a Top Dog t-shirt and decal for their car.
We will be awarding medals three deep in each class.
Prizes for Individual Category Winners
We will also be giving out prizes and awards to the top teams in these categories:
1. Top Team Uniform and Spirit: Points will be awarded to Service teams with the mosty unique uniforms and spirit. Get creative! [We'll connect team members at they register.]
2. The "Lanterne Rouge."
3. And more!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at VetsRally4Vets@gmail.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
- Drivers must possess a valid, full driver's license and be at least 18 years of age
- Any kind of car is acceptable as long as it passes technical inspection: Safety/Tech
- Helmets certified as meeting the most current or the two most recent applicable Snell, FIA, or SFI standards are acceptable. Snell ratings: SA2015, SAH2015, SA2010, SAH2010, SA2005, M2015, M2010, M2005
- You do not need to be a veteran or active duty to compete, but veterans/active duty has first priority. Do you have a relative who served? You can race on their Service team.
- During competition/performance driving events, all drivers must wear close-toed shoes.
- Drivers must comply with Summit Point Raceway and Get Fast Events Safety Rules - Click here for Safety Rules.
- Everyone must sign a release and waiver form.
- The use of action cameras is allowed as long as the camera is solid-mounted. If using a suction-cup type of mount, you must have a secondary tether securing the camera in case the mount becomes loose.