About this event
RMVR Is Celebrating Our ELEVENTH YEAR Supporting The Morgan Adams Foundation
The Theme This Year is "All Things British"
This is our premier event for the year. You won’t want to miss as a racer or as a spectator. Incredible racing and a lot of other FUN stuff revolving around this year’s Theme, “All Things British”. including British race cars and British racing history!!
And what a celebration it will be!! Plan to join in the fun-----Fly the Union Jack flag. Decorate and show off your British paddock space. Dress like royalty. Speak like a Brit. Share a pint with your mates and enjoy some bangers and mash. Listen to a live band playing your favorite British pop rock.
Several ace awards will be given, as well as fab prizes for top fundraisers, and a silent auction that will be bloody brilliant!
Don’t miss out! Gather your mates, bring/borrow a British sportscar and your favorite track dog with some British bling and come to High Plains for wheel-to-wheel vintage racing and help us celebrate. It will be bloody brilliant and you’ll help kids with cancer to boot.
In Addition to “All Things British”
Features of the weekend include;
- T-shirts will be provided to entrants who raise over $50 (Hint: donate when you register to get your free shirt.)
- Prizes will be given to those raising the most money.
- A silent Virtual Silent Auction for neat goodies will be held in the days prior to the weekend with an opportunity to continue bidding Saturday at the track.
- Again this year there will be a Fun'd Race featuring the ability to do GRID BIDS FOR KIDS. A donation will let you bump your buddies to the back or to even bump yourself up to the front. All in good FUN.
- We'll again be offering the opportunity to purchase Lunch-Time-Rides in some very fast cars.
- There will be Saturday Night Dinners available for purchase when registering as a racer. Or, if spectating you can purchase tickets on Saturday in the Paddock at the MAF desk.
- Again this year, the Friday HPR Test & Tune will be Exclusively for RMVR racers, its members and our "guest" racers. No “track day folks” or other interlopers on track to cope with or using up paddock space. Sign up directly with HPR for the extra day of track time on Friday. HPR”s regular Lapping Day prices apply. But it will just be us RMVR chickens on track. Plus Friday will have some added features like professional drivers on-site to do some coaching, And a beer garden Friday evening.
Of course, we are once again excited about the prospect of making a significant impact on the Morgan Adams Foundation (MAF), a great organization dedicated to pediatric cancer research. Over the past ten years we’ve raised over $1,250,000 for MAF. With everyone's help, we can dramatically add to this total to continue supporting pediatric cancer research studies.
You can Donate to MAF when entering the race by indicating your donation to be added to your entry. Or if you aren't entering the race, you can donate RIGHT HERE directly to MAF.
Kirk Peterson is the Event Chair. Feel free to contact him with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preliminary Run Group Order This Weekend: (Subject to change - Please check actual Weekend Schedule for final run order.)
- VW Powered Formula Cars
- Mid and Big Bore Production Cars
- Formula Fords / Wings and Things / Sports Racers
- Small Bore Production Cars
- Special Production Run Group – For production cars not having RMVR or VMC log books, e.g. Gateway or other Non-RMVR Exhibition entries. (Please Note: This Run Group and Entrants will be cancelled if a minimum number of entrants are not booked 10 days before the event. Cars will not be “melded into our regular run groups.)
Entry Fees: (To be charged to your credit card AFTER the race weekend, not upon registration.)
- Early Bird" Special - $335. Available until 3 weeks prior to the event.
- Regular" Entry Fee - $360.
- "Late Registration" Entry Fee - $385. Starts 9 days before the event (the Thursday a week before at 12:01 AM)
- (Online Registration closes Wednesday evening at midnight. After this call 303-319-3062 to arrange entry. These phoned-in or at-event registrations are $460.)
Save yourself registration headaches! Get your Annual Tech done BEFORE you get to the track. Here's the benefits to you of doing this. And how to get it done.
Attention Workers and Volunteers: If you wish to volunteer working, please Click Here to sign up online.
Entering a production car which DOES NOT have an RMVR or a VMC logbook. These cars will be assigned to the "Special Run Group." If 10 days before the event there are fewer than seven entries, the run group will be cancelled. The entants will be notified their entry is canccled. They will not be melded into regular RMVR run groups:
- These cars must have a logbook from a recognized wheel-to-wheel racing organization.
- Must be nicely prepared – NO LEMONS,
- Must pass an RMVR Event Tech Inspection and meet all RMVR safety requirements.. Regarding Fuel Cells: as long as the vehicle has passed preparation rules regarding a fuel cell (or not requiring one) by the organization issuing the logbook, the vehicle will be allowed to run.
- Drivers must also hold a valid up-to-date medical exam AND a current Competition License.
If you are a Provisional Student with a waived car: Recent RMVR competition school graduates may enter the same car they used during driver's school even if it has yet to obtain an RMVR logbook . It will run in our regular RMVR Run Groups. This exception is granted to aid the Student in obtaining their full Competition license. When asked for the car's "Class" please select “Provisional Student's Car."
RMVR requires a fuel cell for all cars. If it doesn't have one, you won't be allowed to complete this entry. There are three exceptions.
- If your car has an RMVR Historic Class designation.
- If the that does not have an RMVR or VMC logbook.and the organization who issued the car's logbook does NOT require a fuel cell.
- If you are a recent Competition School Student with a Provisional License running a car newer than 1981 which doesn't have an RMVR logbook..
If the car meets any of the above exceptions, please check "Yes" to the registration's Fuel Cell question. This will allow you to complete your registration:
For Double-Driven cars: If you are sharing a car with another driver for the weekend, just have the one person enter. Only that one entry fee will apply. To avoid another entry fee, simply CALL THE CLUB ADMINISTRATOR, 303-319-3062, to advise who the second driver is. Don't try to enter that second driver online. The second driver MUST also go thru registration Saturday morning and have a valid competition license and medical. Thanks.
When entering you may be required to pay a Membership Fee to complete your registration. It will be good for the entire year. After Labor day your RMVR membership will also be good for all of the following year.
Cancellation Policy: Call 303-319-3062 for all cancellations. No charge for cancellations 10 days before the event. (None of your registration fees will be charged). For cancellations after that, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged. No refund for "No shows" (and we thank you for your donation).