About this event
EVENT WILL BE LIMITED TO 65 DRIVERS
Please refer to this page for all official details for this event, including the Supplemental Regulations:
This event is generously sponsored in support of Operation Underground Railroad (https://ourrescue.org/). OUR's mission is the permanent eradication of child sex trafficking through coordinated rescue and recovery planning. They operate globally and have rescued thousands of victims in 28 countries and 26 US states. All the money collected during the Friday practice course will be donated to OUR.
All driver entries include a free event t-shirt designed by the ever talented Chris Lynch - please sign up sooner than later to ensure we have enough in your size. Additional shirts can be pre-ordered through the MotorsportReg registration menu as well.
There will be swag bags for all drivers and door prizes to be raffled off, including a pair of $100 gift certificates to put towards a new set of ALPHA Racing Tyres from Kraken Concepts Racing, courtesy of Ben Howe!
Friday, September 3rd, 2021
3:00 pm – 7:00 pm - Registration/Check-in
3:00 pm – 7:00 pm - Tech inspection
3:00 pm – 6:00 pm - Practice track open
5:00 pm - Saturday courses open for walking
7:00 pm - Welcome party
Saturday, September 4th, 2021
7:00 am – 8:00 am - Pre-arranged tech and registration
8:00 am – 8:30 am - Class inspection
8:00 am – 9:00 am - Protest time
9:00 am - Drivers meeting
9:30 am - Morning runs begin
TBD - Lunch break/track reset
TBD - Afternoon runs
~6:00 pm - Saturday results finalization
Sunday, September 5th, 2021
8:00 am - Drivers meeting
8:30 am - Morning runs
12:30 pm - Results finalization
1:00 pm - Awards
EVENT WILL BE LIMITED TO 65 DRIVERS
All entrants receive a FREE event t-shirt! Please register sooner than later to ensure we have enough of your size!
$120 for Annual SCCA member Registration
$135 for Non-member Registration (includes an SCCA Weekend Membership)
$10 - Late Registration Fee (starts Thursday before the event)
Basic Event Guidelines and Safety
- A valid drivers license is required in order to participate, please bring drivers license with you to registration. Temporary permits are allowed if parent/guardian remains present while driving.
- Please consult the SCCA RallyCross Rulebook Article 3.1 to ensure your vehicle is elgible to compete.
- All vehicles must pass safety inspection on the following points prior to running: working seat belts, throttle return action, secure battery, no excessive oil or antifreeze leaks, adequate brake pedal, tire condition, tie-rods, and wheel bearings.
- All loose items, snap-on hubcaps, detachable fender skirts, speaker boxes, center caps, and trim rings must be removed.
- Closed toe shoes are required (no sandals or flip-flops) while driving.
- Helmets are required (list of approved certifications), we do have limited loaners available. If you don't know the rating of your helmet you can look inside for a sticker, just may need to pull back some of the padding to locate the sticker. If you want to purchase a helmet you can look online at places like Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies.
- All adults present in the event site (whether they are participating or not) will need to sign the waiver when they arrive on site.
- All minors must have a signed waiver. If there are 2 parents/legal guardians they both need to either sign this waiver while being witnessed by registration or have a notary sign this waiver (must be printed in color) stating they witnessed the signature. If a parent/legal guardian has sole custody, the Affidavit of Sole Custody must accompany the minor waiver. One parent/legal guardian must be onsite for the entire event. If on a learner's permit, the parent can either ride along with the student or give written permission to have an instructor ride with them instead.
- The complete SCCA RallyCross Rulebook is available on www.scca.com
- When you register, MotorsportReg will be verifying your SCCA membership status against the National Office's member database. If you do not have a valid membership, you must select the "Non-Member" option before you will be allowed to complete your registration.
- Your First Name, Last Name, and Member Number in MotorsportReg must match what is on your SCCA Membership Card:
- You can check your MotorsportReg info by clicking the "My Account" tab, then "Club Memberships" and editing the information under "SCCA - Milwaukee Region - RallyCross"
- You can check your SCCA membership info (and edit how your name looks on your card) by logging on to scca.com
- If you are having trouble registering due to this feature, or if you recently joined SCCA and your membership is still pending, please contact email@example.com.