About this event
The Glen Region will be hosting the final round of the 2021 Hoosier Racing Tire SCCA Super Tour at Watkins Glen International. It is also round 4 of the Northeast Conference US Majors tour!
Date: June 18-20, 2021
Sanction #: 21-ST-20484
There is planned to be a Test Day hosted by the track on Thursday, June 17, prior to the Super Tour weekend. Details for the track-run test day will be published when they are available.
Based on the current restrictions still in place in NY state (as of 5/1/21), WGI has issued the following rules and regulations for our and other events. Any potential changes to these rules will be communicated as soon as they're available!
Only those with essential duties will be approved to enter the facility (ex: driver, crew member, mechanic, etc) No one under the age of 18 will be permitted to enter the facility (this is for everyone, not just drivers)
- 5/5: Being a spectator event for WGI will supercede these two regulations. Minors and others are welcome as long as other regulations are followed. WGI's existing rule for no drivers under the age of 18 remains - the Supps will contain more detail on this situation if needed.
- Names of all participants and workers must be provided 72 hours prior to the event - NO ADDITIONAL PARTICIPANTS CAN BE ADDED
- All participants must show a state-issued photo ID in order to sign the track waiver (before signing the SCCA waiver)
- Only two (2) cars per garage door bay in the garage (no sharing an A or B slot)
- Face coverings (nose and mouth) are MANDATORY inside the garage at all times
- Face coverings (nose and mount) are required any other time that social distancing is not maintained
We, the Glen Region, urge you to adhere to the given rules and regulations as best as possible as non-compliance WILL get the event shut down by WGI personnel.
Drivers must have a valid SCCA membership as well as current full competition or SCCA Pro license to participate. You must present the license at registration. Please check that your license has been renewed and is valid prior to the event! Your competition license does not renew with your membership!
Please review the Supps when available for posted registration and tech hours!