About this event
Welcome to the first SCCNH iRacing league! We hope this will provide some fun and friendly competition for our members and friends of the club during the off season. Here are some details:
- You can join at any time during the season, for as many or few races as you want
- There will be about 2 races a month, totaling 8-10 races for the season
- You will be asked during registration about which days and times work for you and I will do my best to accommodate the most people
Events will typically be around 1 hour total for practice, qualifying, and the race
- We may try a longer race later in the season if there is interest
- We will be sticking mostly to cars and tracks that come with the game for this first league, that way you don't have to worry about buying a bunch of cars/tracks for this
- The schedule is still being set but expect a mix of styles including circle tracks and dirt, but favoring road course racing
- Season points for each race are autocross style (10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1...)
I will check for new member requests up to 1 hour before an event
- If you register after that, you will be eligable for the next race
- If registration asks for a membership number, just click "Continue"
In order to drum up some interest and put something on the line (besides bragging rights) the following awards are on the line:
- 1st - SCCNH Membership and Autocross Entry ($60 MSR credit) + Trophy
- 2nd - SCCNH Membership ($20 MSR credit) + Trophy
- 3rd - Trophy
A computer capable of running iRacing. I don't believe it takes a lot to run the sim, but see the offical site below for their recommendations
- A wheel/controler is not required but recommended
- This league is free to join, but it is run via iRacing, so an active subscription is required
Optional: We will have chat room on discord for people to voice chat.
- The game has this capability, however I have found with other leagues that this works much better and encourages the 'social' aspect of club racing
- Make sure to pre-install and join the SCCNH room (link/instructions coming soon)
There may be some growing pains as this is our first attempt at this but I am looking forward to having you join us!
Remember, this league is for fun and bragging rights, any repeated reports of misconduct may have you removed from the league at the discression of the league admin.