About this event
Your Choice of Track Time - Minimum or Maximum
There's something for everyone
This year we're again offering two entry options:
- Sat. & Sunday Entry with Sunday being our new RE-IMAGINED Enduro Format - If you opt to also race on Sunday, the Enduro Format has been revised to reflect a hybrid Enduro/Sprint format. Instead of the traditional 10 minute breaks taken at random times (with time-in cards, clocks, etc., etc.), this year's Enduro will consist of three consecutive 25 minute race segments, each getting a checkered flag "Finish." After each session cars return to their pits for a leisurely 20 minute break (15 minutes plus the 5 minute grid call). Grid sheets from the first and second segments will determine grid position for the start of the next 25 minute segment. Segments #2 and #3 will get a green flag single file start for the next 25 minute session.. Your overall Enduro finish position is thus reflected in finish position after the third segment. If you feel like that's too much track time (Ye gads!!!) you can opt to run only one or two of the "Endruo" segments and still get your finish results for that segment, just as if it were an individual sprint race.
- Saturday Only - All Sprint races. Saturday's format is the same as any regular race weekend. The normal four run groups. Four on-track sessions: a morning practice session, then a separate qualifying session, then two races. All for $199 (early Bird Special).
Why these entry choices and new Sunday Enduro format you ask? Because some folks don't like the traditional Enduro format. This way they Sunday's three Enduro segments can be considered as additional sprint races. On Sunday, do one or two or all three and get results for those individual segments as if they were separate sprint races. Also, and not inconsequentially, the manpower required to offer this new Sunday format is substantially reduced. It's all managed by our regular Timing & Scoring and grid folks. No need for the body-intensive time cards, pit-out time card collection, etc., etc.
And the net result is you can get as much track time as you chose -- a little (Sat. only) or a lot! Tons of racing and we'll still be able to be done reasonably early on Sunday afternoon. Plus, to respond to the desire of many members, it's an opportunity to run a second event at Pueblo Motorsports Park.
Attention Workers and Volunteers: If you wish to work this event, simply CLICK HERE to sign up online.
Event Entry Fees
SPRINTS + Enduro
|Saturday & Sunday||$299||$325||$349|
|Saturday Sprints Only||$199||$225||$249|
Online Registration closes Wednesday evening, Sept. 11th at midnight. After this call 303-319-3062 to arrange entry. These phoned-in or at-event registrations are $399 (Sat & Sun) and $299 (Sat. only).
Preliminary Run Group Order This Weekend (Subject to change)
- Group 1 - Mid and Big Bore Production Cars
- Group 2:- Formula Fords / Wings and Things / Sports Racers
- Group 3 - Small Bore Production Cars
- Group 4 - VW Powered Formula Cars (FV & FSV)
Sunday Enduro Races (Reverse order from prior year) :
- Morning - Production Car Enduro
- After Lunch - Formula Car Enduro
Thanks. Event Chair,Judd Evans firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE to entering a car WITHOUT an RMVR Log Book: If the car you are registering does not have an RMVR or VMC logbook, your entry will be routinely reviewed to ascertain if the car meets RMVR's criteria to run in this event. The car must be of special interest to vintage racing, largely conform to RMVR years of eligibility, and have proper safety preparations. After this review, if it does not meet the criteria, the entry can be denied. If denied, you will be notified within a couple of days and your entry fee fully refunded. (Click Here to read the complete policy surrounding "Exhibition" cars.)
RMVR requires a fuel cell for all cars racing in our Wheel-To-Wheel run groups. If it doesn't have one, you won't be allowed to complete this entry. There are only three exceptions: 1) RMVR cars with Historic Class designation. 2) If your car is in an invited Spec run group and your Spec Rules don't require a fuel cell. Or 3) if you are a recent Provisional Student running a post '81 Non-RMVR car. For any of these three exceptions, check "Yes" to allow you to complete your registration.
For Double-Driven cars: If you are sharing a car with another driver for the weekend, just have the one person enter. Only that one entry fee will apply. To avoid another entry fee, simply CALL THE CLUB ADMINISTRATOR, 303-319-3062, to advise who the second driver is. Don't try to enter that second driver online. The second driver MUST also go thru registration Saturday morning. Thanks.
When entering if you are required to pay a Membership Fee, after Labor day your RMVR membership will be good for all of the following year.
Cancellation Policy: Call 303-319-3062 for all cancellations. No charge for cancellations 10 days before the event (i.e. there will be a full refund of your entry fees). For cancellations after that, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged, refunding the rest of entry fees collected. No refund for "No shows"(and we thank you for your donation!)