About this event
International Race Car Drivers Club
HPDE at the Summer Classic
This event is hosted by the International Race Drivers Club at Pacific Raceways under sanction by the International Conference of Sports Car Clubs – ICSCC, governed by 2019 ICSCC Competition Regulations...
Pacific Raceways, July 19 & 21, 2019
Registration Closes: July 17, 2019
High level schedule is below:
- IRDC HPDE events are run on the same day as IRDC races but HPDE has it's own run group.
Friday: HPDE run group amongst the race car Test and Tune run groups.
- Official schedule is published the night prior based on registrations.
- 4 guaranteed sessions of 20-25 minutes each, for ~90 minutes of track time. There sometimes is an extra run group opened up towards the end of the day.
Sunday: HPDE is it's a run group like the other race groups. 3 sessions for a total of 1 hour of track time. Drive amongs wheel to wheel racers and be home well before dinner! HPDE will have their own driver's meeting with specific goals for the group and individuals to focus on throughout the day.
- Session 1: 9:00 - 9:20am
- Session 2: 11:35 - 11:55am
Session 3: 12:50 - 1:10pm
- ~1 hour of track time per day, instructor led pre and post session debriefs.
- Link to the Official Race Weekend schedule which includes the HPDE group on Sunday.
- Friday Only: $195/driver
- Sunday Only: $195/driver
- 2-day Power Package (Friday & Sunday): $375/driver
Spectators and crew members ... FREE + Our Thanks!
Preferred payment method is cash or check. Please help our club save on credit card fees. Motorsportreg will not charge your credit card until you have completed tech and have an official entry.
HPDE Lapping Information:
This HPDE Lapping group is open to all experienced drivers who would like to enjoy a day of sport driving during a racing event. Drivers in this group must have experience driving at Pacific Raceways, have recently attended a driving school and been signed off to drive solo. Must provide proof at registration or through your driver profile on Motorsportreg. All drivers must be a minimum of 18 years old and have a valid drivers license (must present original, photo copies not accepted).
Requirements for HPDE Drivers:
- Must have experience at Pacific Raceways and signed off for solo driving
- Must be minimum of 18 years old with a valid drivers license (present original)
- Vehicle must be in good working condition, no fluid leaks, loose parts, missing body parts
- NO Convertibles
- Factory rollover must be structural, no "pop-up" bars accepted
- MANDATORY morning drivers meeting
- No passengers allowed (private coaches with prior approval)
- Race licensed drivers in street cars are permitted.
- Non-race licensed drivers in race cars are permitted.
- Long sleeve shirts, long pants, and proper driving shoes
(NO SHORTS, NO OPEN SHOES... NO EXCEPTIONS)
Requirements for Cars:
- Sound mechanical condition. No loose parts/pieces, nuts/bolts
- Fluids filled - oil, water, transmission.
- Good belts, hoses and BRAKES
- 3/32" minimum tire tread depth or race tires in good condition
- Clean inside and out, including engine compartment
- All loose items removed, including spare tire, jack, etc; Battery secured
- Factory rollover protection allowed only if "structural" and
front windshield frame (A-pillars) are also structural
- Factory "pop-up" roll-over protection is NOT acceptable and there will be no exceptions
- Glass headlights should be taped to prevent possible breakage.
Entries limited to 25 drivers. Register early to secure your spot.
Additional entries will be placed on a waiting list.
Credit Card payments will not be processed until the day of the event.
Thank you for using MotorsportReg.com online entry system for the International Race Drivers Club. If you follow these steps to create your account the first time you enter, your future entries with us will be quick and painless! You can also use this same profile to register for other NW events on MotorsportReg.com.
- If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
- Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
- Review your vehicle(s) making sure to enter your preferred car numbers and your transponder number.
- Enter your medical information for the Ambulance/Life Support crew.
- If you already have an account, please be sure your profile contains your club affiliation & competition license type.
- Now return to this page and enter the event and pay online.
If you have technical issues with online entry on MotorsportReg.com, you can contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415-462-5603 or by email here.
You will receive an email confirmation of your entry automatically from the MotorsportReg.com system. If you have any questions about the event, please contact IRDC Registrar Terry Zeitner
Remember to come to Registration with your government or provincial license the morning of the event.
How the Online Payment works: Your credit card will NOT be charged until after our event has begun. A pre-authorization check is done electronically to confirm validity and capacity of your account by msr.com, much like a hotel might do. The pre-auth should fall off your account in 24-72 hours depending on your bank card's practices. DEBIT CARD USERS, you can use your card on msr.com, but, you should treat the pre-authorization as a debit, and account for this, until the "hold" is dropped by your bank.