About this event
2016 NER Concours d' Elegance is to be held October 2nd at the Endicott Estate in Dedham, MA.
The event will have a “judged” class of cars and a “display only” class of cars. Awards will be given to the top 3 scored cars in each “judged” class, 1 award will be given to the best race car, and 3 awards will be given to the 3 best displayed cars. Judges will determine the awards recipients. No awards will be given to the 356 replica class.
- Race/ Track Class (display only/people’s choice)
- 356 Class (the 356 Club will determine the judging criteria and advise the Concourse Committee)
- Boxster/ Cayman Class (No Engine Judging)
- 991, 996, 997 Class (No Engine Judging)
- Panamera/ Cayenne/ Macan (w/ Engine Judging)
- 924, 928, 944, 968 Class (w/ Engine Judging)
- 914 Class (w/ Engine Judging)
- 911 & 912 Class (1965-1973) (w/ Engine Judging)
- 911 Class (1974-1989 (w/ Engine Judging)
- 964 & 993 Class (w/ Engine Judging)
Concours arrival time is 7am, judging commences at 10am, trophy presentations between 1-2pm.
Concours registration is now open. This year Motorsportreg.com is to be used for preregistration. Preregistration cost is $30 per “fully judged” Porsche ($40 day of event), $20 for “display only”. Preregistration ends 9:00 PM September 28, 2016. Entries on the day of the event must pay by cash/check at the gate (exact amount appreciated).
Concours will be held rain or shine. In the event of predicted heavy rain, please check the club website (Porschenet.com) the morning (7AM) of the event for an advisory as to whether the event is on or not.
There will be spectator fee of $10 per family, free parking is available at the Estate.
A portion of the proceeds of this event will go to the benefit of NER club charity Homes for Our Troops.
Volunteers and experienced judges are needed. Please email event chairman, Steve Ross at SLR944@AOL.COM, if you would like to help out and/or have any questions about the event.