About this event
Welcome to LightSpeed Track Events and please join us at Thunderhill Raceway Park!
Thunderhill Raceway Park is a motorsports complex located 7 miles West of Willows, California, United States, in the Sacramento Valley. It is the venue for the longest automobile race in the United States, the 25 Hours of Thunderhill, held annually during the first weekend in December
Earlybird: $175 Regular: $200
- Professional Photographer
- Min 5 session per Run Group
- Only 25-30 Cars per Run Group
- You MUST be at least 18, both driver and passenger
- Helmets M2010+ / SA2010+
- Sharing the same run group with multiple drivers is NOT allowed
- Tow Hook/Strap is REQUIRED
- Chump Cars/Lemon Cars are NOT allowed
- All convertibles MUST be equipped with roll-over protection. Factory equipped rollbar is allowed
- Event will be held with strict COVID-19 guidelines in place, including:
- Face masks covering your mouth and nose must be worn at all times by anyone that is NOT vaccinated.
- Maintain at least six feet of social distance from people not in your household. Security staff will be in place to monitor social distancing requirements throughout the property.
- Drivers are recommended to stay in their cars when in staging lanes.