Racing Against Leukemia - Jeff Gordon Challenge
Registration closed August 9, 2014 8:00 AM on August 9, 2014 8:00 AM EDT Registration ends August 9, 2014 8:00 AM on August 9, 2014 8:00 AM EDT Registration opens March 29, 2014 12:00 AM on March 29, 2014 12:00 AM EDT Registration runs from March 29, 2014 12:00 AM to August 9, 2014 8:00 AM
Location: New Hampshire Motor Speedway
THIS IS A REGISTRATION FOR SATURDAY"S EVENT. Sundays event has a different registration form in motorsportreg.com
Here is the write up on the challenge and how it works - it's a fund raiser.... http://www.ner.org/solo/ral-from-a-solo-perspective
Helmets: Snell M, SA 2000 or higher rated helmets required containing one of these decals: 2014 Helmet Decals (Loaner helmets are available for novices)
Since this is a charity event, I am leaving registration open thru the morning of the event. You are welcome to sign up and come Saturday Morning but use this on line registration please.
You may not get an email from me on details, but the idea is - get there before 8:30 , sign in at the Solo window at NHMS in Loudon NH and follow the usual schedule up to the driver meeting.
This is the Racing Against Leukemia Jeff Gordon Challenge, sponsored by the New England Region. Anyone with a valid U.S. driver's license (IT CAN NOT BE EXPIRED) is welcome to participate. The Junior Kart drivers also may register. (Underage drivers with permits or drivers with license restrictions may register provided legal requirements are fulfilled. See Solo Rulebook Section 4.1 titled Driver Credentials for details.)
Links for Region information:
2014 SCCA Solo Rules (See cars by class in Appendix A)
Classes: All SCCA classes, a Novice index class, and CAM classes
- Novice Index class - The form has a PAX pull down to select the SCCA class for the index
- CAM - RWD Classic American Muscle
- Our region offers CAM1 (Pre 1973) and CAM2 (1973 and newer)
- Currently the region can not accept trucks or SUV's in the CAM classes
- Other Limits:
- Street tire classes are limited to min. Treadwear 140 tires
- Trucks, Jeeps, pickups and SUV's are not allowed. If your vehicle is not listed in the SCCA rulebook, do not register. Please call our tech chief, Josh Parker at 603-674-0451 & ask if your vehicle may participate.
Link: NER Preferred numbers Before registering, check member reserved #'s here. Do not register using a class # found in this list. If you run the season with us, register your class and # so it will have preference all year.