Points Event #7 Racing Against Leukemia
Registration closed August 7, 2014 11:59 PM on August 7, 2014 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends August 7, 2014 11:59 PM on August 7, 2014 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens March 29, 2014 12:00 AM on March 29, 2014 12:00 AM EDT Registration runs from March 29, 2014 12:00 AM to August 7, 2014 11:59 PM
This is an SCCA New England Region Autocross point series event. (Pre registration only)
NOTE now that registration is closed - if you need to cancel or make changes to your car class, we need to update event files that are already being worked on so, please email what you need to change to barblseeger at gmail.com
Location: New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Due to the RAL charity fundraising, there is a separate entry fee for Saturday's event and for this one. Make sure you sign up for both if you are coming up for both days please. If you just want to do the Sunday event, just sign up for it here. You don't need to be at NHMS all weekend. You can go either or both days but Saturday's event is listed separately in motorsportreg.com
NOTE - SOLO competitors and their crew need to arrive during morning registration hours or have made previous arrangements with the Solo Chairman. There is no Solo gate fee for non-competitor guests (guests are crew). NHMS charges a $25 infield fee for spectators. Therefore, your guests must sign in at the Solo window to enter with no fee.
License requirement: A valid U.S. driver's license is required. See Solo Rulebook for details. (Except Jr. Kart drivers).
Helmets: Snell M, SA 2000 or higher rated helmets required containing one of these decals: 2014 Helmet Decals (Loaner helmets are available for novices)
Links for detailed Region information:
Day of event Time Line (but at NHMS it may vary)
2014 SCCA Solo Rules (See cars by class in Appendix A)
Classes: All SCCA classes, a Novice index class, and CAM classes
- Index classes (The form has a PAX pull down to select the SCCA class for the index):
- Novice - for everyone new to autocross
- Street R - Regional index for ASR thru HSR classes
- Pro index
- CAM - RWD Classic American Muscle
- Our region offers CAM1 (Pre 1973) and CAM2 (1973 and newer)
- Currently the region can not accept trucks or SUV's in the CAM classes
- Street tire classes are limited to min. Treadwear 140 tires
- Trucks, Jeeps, pickups and SUV's are not allowed. If your vehicle is not listed in the SCCA rulebook, do not register. Please call our tech chief, Josh Parker at 603-674-0451 & ask if your vehicle may participate.
Link: NER Preferred numbers Before registering, check member reserved #'s here. Do not register using a class # found in this list. If you run the season with us, register your class and # so it will have preference all year.