Points Event #3 Solo Airways
Registration closed May 15, 2014 11:59 PM on May 15, 2014 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends May 15, 2014 11:59 PM on May 15, 2014 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens March 29, 2014 12:00 AM on March 29, 2014 12:00 AM EDT Registration runs from March 29, 2014 12:00 AM to May 15, 2014 11:59 PM
This is an SCCA New England Region Autocross event. (Pre registration only)
Note: This registration form may not work correctly using a Google Chrome browser. If it fails to see the info you provide, please use another browser like Internet Explorer or Firefox or your smart phone to register.
License requirement: A valid U.S. driver's license is required. See Solo Rulebook for details. (Except Jr. Kart drivers).
Helmets: Snell M, SA 2000 or higher rated helmets required containing one of these decals: 2014 Helmet Decals (Loaner helmets are available for novices)
Links for detailed information:
2014 SCCA Solo Rules (See cars by class in Appendix A)
Classes: All SCCA classes, a Novice index class, and CAM classes
- Index classes (The form has a PAX pull down to select the SCCA class for the index):
- Novice - for everyone new to autocross
- Street R - Regional index for ASR thru HSR classes
- Pro index
- CAM - RWD Classic American Muscle
- Our region offers CAM1 (Pre 1973) and CAM2 (1973 and newer)
- Currently the region can not accept trucks or SUV's in the CAM classes
- No Shifter karts allowed at Devens events
- Street tire classes are limited to min. Treadwear 140 tires
- Trucks, Jeeps, pickups and SUV's are not allowed. If your vehicle is not listed in the SCCA rulebook, do not register. Please call our tech chief, Josh Parker at 603-674-0451 & ask if your vehicle may participate.
Link: NER Preferred numbers Before registering, check member reserved #'s here. Do not register using a class # found in this list. If you run the season with us, register your class and # so it will have preference all year.