Green Country Grand Prix
Registration closed April 13, 2012 12:00 PM on April 13, 2012 12:00 PM CDT Registration ends April 13, 2012 12:00 PM on April 13, 2012 12:00 PM CDT Registration opens March 16, 2012 12:00 PM on March 16, 2012 12:00 PM CDT Registration runs from March 16, 2012 12:00 PM to April 13, 2012 12:00 PM
This event is a part of the BF Goodrich Tires Supertour and Majors Series.
Car numbers will be assigned by the registrar from the choices you list. MIDIV drivers please note that the groupings do not necessarily match the permanent number groups for this event. Permanent number conflicts will be resolved on the basis of the first entry received.
Hallett is instituting a new policy for this event. Only those Drivers and crew participating in the Test & Tune Friday may enter the paddock Thursday evening anytime between 5 and 10 P.M. or after 7 A.M. on Friday. Other drivers and crew may begin entering the track after the end of the Test & Tune (around 5 P.M. Friday).
12-RS-2151-S 12-N-2152-S 12-N-2153-S
SUPPLEMENTARY REGULATIONS - REGIONAL/NATIONAL RACES
ARK VALLEY RACE GROUP -NEOKLA/OKLAHOMA/WICHITA REGIONS SCCA
BF GOODRICH TIRES SUPER TOUR GREEN COUNTRY GRAND PRIX APRIL 14-15, 2012 HMRC
An SCCA Majors Tour Event
This is an event of the Mid-Am Road Racing Championship Series
1. This event, organized by NEOKLA/OKLAHOMA/WICHITA Regions, SCCA, will be held under the 2012 General Competition Rules.
2. The course is a 1.8 mile road course, asphalt surface, minimum width of 34 feet, with numerous elevation changes.
3. Race direction is COUNTERCLOCKWISE.
Majors Program-Invitational Event Items
4. Only the Chief Steward and the representative from the SCCA National Office may modify the Schedule of events and/or race group configurations.
5. Drivers competing in the Saturday and Sunday races in SM, SRF, STU, EP, FP, HP, F5, FV, FM, and FF will earn points in the Majors Series Championship (based on GCR (1-9th) for top finishers).
6. Special event elements for the Invitational classes include consistent class groupings throughout the Series, Qualification Races, Split Starts, and Victory Laps & Victory Circle Ceremonies.
7. All Major Invitational Classes and Run Groups will be required to go to Impound after each National Points Race for Victory Circle Ceremonies.
Registration and Entries
8. Online entry available at www.motorsportreg.com. Registrar: Betty Martin, 5421 E. 21 Place, Tulsa, OK 74114, 918-744-6392, between 9 A.M. and 9:00 P.M.
9. Entry Fees: Regional - $ 295; National - $320; Natl/Natl. - $425; Regl/Natl $ 350; Regl/Natl/Natl - $525; Driver/Co-Driver - $35 added to double entry amount. Spec Racer Ford and Formula E add $10.00 per race for SCCA Compliance fee. Second entry/same driver - $275 for both days. Drivers entering both the regional and national event in the same race for points will be charged an additional $75. Permanent number deadline is Thursday, April 5.
10. Drivers must present a current Regional or National License or Novice Permit with school requirements completed and a current SCCA membership card. Regional events are also open to those drivers who are members of SCCA holding Competition Licenses issued by other SCCA-approved organizations listed in the GCR under Regional Events. Anyone needing the Registrar to verify credentials with the National Office MUST NOTIFY her of this by Tuesday, April 10.
11. All Regional and National races are combined on Saturday, running concurrently in the Rational Race format
12. All passes must be picked up prior to the closing of registration at NOON on Sunday, April 15.
Drivers and Crew
13. AMB Transponders will be required. It is the responsibility of the driver to replace any transponder that does not work. Drivers are not guaranteed times if the transponder is not working. Drivers with a transponder issue on-track may be notified by a sign bearing the letter “T”, with their car number, at start/finish. (HMRC has transponders available for rental or purchase.)
14. Trophies may be picked up at Hospitality when the results of a race are final. No trophies will be mailed
15. No more than 45 cars will be allowed on the track at one time unless permitted by the Executive Steward.
16. Admission to restricted areas (false grid, racing pits, tech area, etc.) will be by properly credentialed SCCA Photo ID only.
17. Scales will be open Saturday, 10-1, and Sunday 8-11.
18. All people except grid workers, starters, officials, and competitors in the race must clear the pre-grid area at the one minute warning. The field will not leave the grid until clearing is complete.
19. There will be no attempt at bump starting a vehicle while under flat tow.
20. Drivers must have, at a minimum, a race helmet, gloves, and lap belt in place anytime the race car is under flat tow on the race course.
21. The track is closed to all vehicular traffic except officials both before and after the event.
22. The Chief Steward will require impound of the first three finishers in each class in the Regional races
23. Legends cars must have SCCA logbooks, and drivers must have SCCA licenses
24. The Chief Steward may require fuel testing at Impound
25. Racing fuel, air, and water will be available in the paddock
26. Speed limit for ALL VEHICLES in the paddock is 10 MPH.
27. Bicycles and two, three, and four-wheeled motorized vehicles must be operated by a licensed driver.
28. Camping by participants is allowed in non-restricted areas of the track.
29. No motor homes, transports, or race cars on trailers are allowed on the track or on the pit-grid area paving.
30. No loud music or noise between 10 P.M. and 6:30 A.M.
31. All pets must be on a leash and attended at all times.
32. No products, concessions, or services shall be sold, advertised, or promoted on Hallett property without the proper liability insurance certificates on file and the express written consent of Hallett Motor Racing Circuit
33. Smoking is not permitted on the second floor of the tower building.
34. Used oil must be disposed of in the provided receptacles, and used tires must not be left at the track.
35. Electrical hookups are available in the paddock area for a fee. Arrangements for the use of electricity must be made with the track management.
36. Licensor will assess a charge of $100.00 for each stake or hole put in the asphalt by any competitor or member of licensee's organization.
12-RS-2151-S 12-N-2152-S 12-N-2153-S
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS REGIONAL/NATIONAL RACES
ARK VALLEY RACE GROUP - NEOKLA/OKLAHOMA/WICHITA REGIONS SCCA
BFGOODRICH TIRES SUPER TOUR GREEN COUNTRY GRAND PRIX
A SCCA MAJORS TOUR EVENT
APRIL 14-15, 2012
FRIDAY, APRIL 13
8:00 - 5:00 Extra Cost Open Practice - Not sanctioned by SCCA
HMRC 918-356-4814 email@example.com
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Registration – First Floor of Tower
6;30 PM - 9:00 PM Tech Inspection – First Floor of Tower
SATURDAY, APRIL 14 and SUNDAY, APRIL 15
7:00-12:00 Registration – First Floor of Tower; Tech at the tech shed
8:00-8:35 Qualifying - Group 1 10:00-10:35 Qualifying – Group 4
8:40-9:15 Qualifying – Group 2 10:40-11:15 Qualifying – Group 5
9:20-9:55 Qualifying – Group 3 11:20-11:55 Qualifying – Group 6
11:55 – 12:50 Lunch (Track drive around if schedule permits)
12:55 Group 1 –25 lap National Race 3:40 Group 4 – 25 lap National Race
1:50 Group 2 - 25 lap National Race 4:30 Group 5 – 25 lap National Race
2:45 Group 3 – 25 lap National Race 5:20 Group 6 – 25 lap National Race
PARTICIPANT DINNER SATURDAY EVENING 30 MINUTES AFTER LAST SESSION FOR
WORKERS, DRIVERS, AND CREW MEMBERS
Group 1 - FF, FV, F5, CF*, FST*
Group 2 - EP, FP, HP, GTL, STU, STL, Legends*
Group 3 - SRF
Group 4 - T2, T3, SSB, SSC (includes B-spec), SM (split start), SM5*, ITR*, ITS*,
ITA*, ITB*, ITC*, ITE*, IT7*
Group 5 - GT1, GT2, GT3, STO, T1, AS, SP*, GTA*
Group 6 - FA, FB, FC, FM, FE, CSR, DSR, S2000, ASR*, FS*
* Regional class only
KC Raceware – Goodyear Hoosier Tire Midwest
816-257-7305 firstname.lastname@example.org 574-936-8344 email@example.com
BF Goodrich Tires
Race Chrmn Don Stephens
Ch. Steward Costa Dunias
Chrmn SOM Barrett Braun
Registrar Betty Martin
Tech Frank Diringer