GGLC 2 Day Hearst Castle Drive
Registration closed June 23, 2015 11:59 PM on June 23, 2015 11:59 PM PDT Registration ends June 23, 2015 11:59 PM on June 23, 2015 11:59 PM PDT Registration opens March 19, 2015 12:00 AM on March 19, 2015 12:00 AM PDT Registration runs from March 19, 2015 12:00 AM to June 23, 2015 11:59 PM
Come join the GGLC in our 2-day Central California Coast Drive on June 27 and 28, 2015!
What can you expect in the 2-day GGLC Drive?
- Meet-up points in Sacramento, Gilroy & Marina
- Saturday box lunch included
- Scenic drive on what many consider the BEST "Lotus" road in the world, California Highway 1
- Exploration and Scenic Photo stops
- A tour of the world famous Hearst Castle (fee is included)
- Group hotel in San Luis Obispo Saturday night June 27 (must reserve your room, see below)
- Sunday Group drive back to the Bay Area and Sacramento on some amazing backroads
The Saturday night stay will be at the Mariner's Inn in the quaint village of Cambria. Special discounted rates have been negotiated for everyone attending the Drive. Hotel costs are not included in the 2-day registration fee. Entrants are responsible for their own accomodations.
RESERVE YOUR ROOM
To reserve your room goto www.gglotus.org/ggcalend/2day/2day.htm. Download the Hotel Reservation Form and submit it to the GGLC's Booking Agent. You will not be able to get our special rate by contacting the hotel. Rates are $148.19 for King Bed and $154.29 for 2 Queen Beds.
- Sacramento 5:30am Saturday 6/27 - Starbucks, 4110 Norwood Ave, Sacramento, CA 95838. Take I-80 to Norwood. Exit onto Norwood North.
Starbucks is on your right.
- Gilroy 8:45am Saturday 6/27 - Starbucks, 6865 Camino Arroyo, Gilroy, CA 95020. Take Hwy 101 to Hwy 152. Exit Hwy 101 and take Hwy 152 East. Right at 2nd Ave (Shell station). Starbucks is on the right.
- Marina 9:30am Saturday 6/27 - REI, 145 General Stilwell Dr. Marina, CA 93933. Take Hwy 1 to Imjin Parkway in Marina CA. Exit Hwy 1 East on Imjin. Right on 2nd Ave. Right at General Stilwell and into the REI parking lot. The Group will pick-up their box lunches at this location
For more information contact either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN UNTIL JUNE 23rd.