ATL Region SCCA Points 9
Registration closed September 28, 2013 7:59 PM on September 28, 2013 7:59 PM EDT Registration ends September 28, 2013 7:59 PM on September 28, 2013 7:59 PM EDT Registration opens September 16, 2013 2:30 PM on September 16, 2013 2:30 PM EDT Registration runs from September 16, 2013 2:30 PM to September 28, 2013 7:59 PM
Atlanta Motor Speedway - Sunday, September 29
This will be a shared event with the Peach State PCA! Please make note of some changes to the event:
- Paddock will not be in the normal location, but in the lot adjacent to the Championship lot (on the other side of the concrete).
- We will be watching drivers closely so that they do not leave any black marks or fluids on the concrete. If there are any issues, cars will be sent back to paddock and not be allowed to run.
Session A will be running in the morning and Session B will be running in the afternoon.
- Session A: Stock and ST classes; Time only; RT classes
- Session B: SP, P, M, F125, SS and SM classes along with PRO; Time only
- FJ classes will run in the 2nd run group of the morning.
- Novice class will always run in the afternoon in order to allow the novices time to get ride-alongs in the last morning session. (Novices will be split between the two afternoon heats.)
Novice Orientation - Atlanta Region offers one of the finest novice programs in the country! If you are participating in autocross for the the first time or have very little experience, it is mandatory that you sign up for the Novice Class. Our novice class is limited to 20 participants each event. You will receive information on how to prepare for your first autocross experience after registering. Please be advised: Payment for those participating in the novice orientation class will be collected within 2 days of signing up. Questions? Check out our forum on http://www.soloatlanta.com for more info on our Novice Orientation Program. The Solo 101 thread gives you very pertinent information.
Atlanta Motor Speedway schedule - Please note time changes:
6:45 am - Gates open
7:30 am - Morning Tech and Check-in opens
8:30 am - Morning Tech and Check-in close
9:00 am - First car off for first half of morning session
11:00 am - Novice Orientation
11:30 am - Afternoon Tech and check-in opens
12:30 pm Afternoon Tech and Check-in closes
12:30 pm - Morning session wrapped up, course open for walking
1:00 pm - First car off for afternoon session