AROSC Oktoberfest Time Trials & Races
Registration closed October 4, 2013 12:00 PM on October 4, 2013 12:00 PM PDT Registration ends October 4, 2013 12:00 PM on October 4, 2013 12:00 PM PDT Registration opens August 15, 2013 12:00 AM on August 15, 2013 12:00 AM PDT Registration runs from August 15, 2013 12:00 AM to October 4, 2013 12:00 PM
October 5th & 6th is the last weekend of Oktoberfest in Munich, but we can't go this year.
Instead, we are going to celebrate with our own version on the BIG TRACK at Willow Springs!
Free beer at end of each day for German car owners, Germans, car owners, or anyone over 21!
We will be grilling Bratwursts too!
All makes and models welcome!
$280 for the weekend! $150 for single day entries. Register now, pay later!
Our run groups:
- Beginner/Novice TT Group: Passing only on straights and only with a point-by. This is for people with roughly 1 to 9 track days or who think they would be uncomfortable with less restrictive passing. Classroom sessions included.
- Intermediate TT Group: Passing is allowed anywhere on track but only with a point-by. This is for people who have about 10 to 20 track days.
- Advanced TT Group: This is for people with 20-plus track days or race school experience. SAFE passing allowed anywhere on the track, point bys recommended.
- Race: Wheel to wheel racing action. Experienced drivers only! For Alfa Cup Alfas, if your car is OK to race with VARA, it is OK to race with AROSC.
- NEW! Lunchtime "Track Tour": No special safety equipment required. Only $25 for about 30-40 minutes of lunchtime track driving fun!
Saturday Night Dinner: If the Bratwursts & beer didn't fill you up, then head on over to Gino's Italian Restaurant at 44343 Challenger Way, Lancaster, around 6:30 PM. They will have a section set off for some "bench racing" converstaions. GOod pizzas and pastas!
Hotel Accommodations: The Inn of Lancaster, 44131 N. Sierra Hwy, Lancaster CA. 661-945-8771. Tell them you are with the Alfa Romeo Club. $65 for a single (Conf #113070), $75 for a double (Conf #113075). Register before Sept 27 to be sure to get this rate. Free continental breakfast daily.
AROSC - Taking it to the track since 1972!