NESHOC/BSCC 3-sept 12
|Registration Closed:||September 10, 2009 12:15 PM EDT|
Before the event
(Things you'll need to pass Tech Inspection)
- Make sure the battery is securely fastened
- Check/top off brake fluid, engine oil, and coolant
- Check for loose wheel bearings/suspension parts
- Check hoses, belts and excessive fluid leaks
- Throttle linkage must move freely
- Check tire pressure
- Remove excessive "stuff" from the car. You have to remove loose items prior to tech inspection so don't bring what you don't need
- Check to be sure tires have at least 2/32" tread - race tires are exempt
- Check that seat belts are securely attached, working properly and free from fraying.
- Bring a helmet - must be Snell 2000 or newer rated. We have loaners but having one is easier
At the event (Gates open at 7:00)
- Check in with the event registrar and sign the release
- Find and empty parking spot in the pit area and prepare car for tech inspection
(Tech inspection 7:30-8:30)
Tech inspection prep:
- Remove carpet mats and loose items from interior (radar detector, coffee cups, etc)
- Empty trunk - spare and jack can stay if securely fastened
- Check/adjust tire pressure
(typical tire pressures for autocross are 35-40 psi front, 32-36 psi rear.)
- Put helmet in car
- Get in Tech Inspection line -- stay with your car.
- Attend Driver's Meeting @ 8:45
- Walk the course
You will be outside all day so dress for the weather (sun block, rain gear, drinking water, etc.). We run rain or shine. We will break for lunch so you can bring food or you will have time to drive to one of the near by shops to buy your lunch.
You will be expected to be at the entire event. We plan work assignments and run groups based on attendance for the entire day. If there is an emergency while your at the event let us know. If you just leave you will not be allowed to run with us again.
By clicking continue and registering for this event, you acknowledge that MotorsportReg.com makes no refunds of any kind. View the MotorsportReg.com terms for details.
Northeast SHO Club is offering a separate cancellation policy directly: 30% IF CANCELLED 3 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENTRegistration Closed: September 10, 2009 12:15 PM EDT