Willow Springs AROSC TT/Race
Registration closed January 17, 2013 11:59 PM on January 17, 2013 11:59 PM PST Registration ends January 17, 2013 11:59 PM on January 17, 2013 11:59 PM PST Registration opens December 1, 2012 12:00 AM on December 1, 2012 12:00 AM PST Registration runs from December 1, 2012 12:00 AM to January 17, 2013 11:59 PM
Willow Springs Raceway, January 19-20, 2013!
$150 for a single day or $280 for two days! Lunchtime "Intro" track drive is back, only $25!
We can now accept credit cards at the track!
Time Trials - Racing
All makes and models welcome!
Our Time Trials and Race Run Groups:
- Beginner/Novice TT Group: Passing only on straights and only with a point-by. This is for people with roughly 1 to 9 track days or who think they would be uncomfortable with less restrictive passing. Classroom sessions included.
- Intermediate TT Group: Passing is allowed anywhere on track but only with a point-by. This is for people who have about 10 to 20 track days.
- Advanced TT Group: This is for people with 20-plus track days or race school experience. SAFE passing allowed anywhere on the track, point bys recommended.
- Race: Wheel to wheel racing action. Experienced drivers only! For Alfa Cup Alfas, if your car is OK to race with VARA, it is OK to race with AROSC.
- Intro Group: Our lunchtime track drive is back! Great for friends and family. Classroom session and about 45 minutes following an instructor around the track. Street cars are just fine. Cheap - only $25!
Saturday Night dinner at Gino's Italian Restaurant, 7 PM. Bench racing, tall-tale telling, great pasta, pizza, & people! 44343 Challenger Way, Lancaster. East on Ave J past Sierra Hwy about 1.2 miles, turn right on 10th St E/Challenger Way, on right side.
Accommodations - The Inn of Lancaster, 44131 N. Sierra Hwy, Lancaster CA. 661-945-8771. Tell them you are with the Alfa Romeo club and get the club rate of $65 (conf # 108593) for a single or $75 for a double (conf # 108595). All rooms have microwave, fridge, coffee make. Free continental breakfast daily. I-14 North, exit Ave K, ~2 miles east to Sierra Hwy, left, ~1/2 mile on left.
AROSC - Taking it to the track since 1972!