West Coast Lotus Meet
Registration closed June 24, 2013 11:59 PM on June 24, 2013 11:59 PM PDT Registration ends June 24, 2013 11:59 PM on June 24, 2013 11:59 PM PDT Registration opens January 1, 2013 12:00 AM on January 1, 2013 12:00 AM PST Registration runs from January 1, 2013 12:00 AM to June 24, 2013 11:59 PM
The West Coast Lotus Meet (WCLM) is heading to the Emerald City of Seattle, Washington in the summer of 2013! Members of the Evergreen Lotus Car Club (ELCC) are hosting the 2013 WCLM in conjunction with the Southern Nevada Lotus Club, Lotus Owners of Phoenix, Club Lotus Northwest, Lotus Car Club of British Columbia and the Golden Gate Lotus Club. For full details visit www.westcoastlotusmeet.com
With Mt Rainier, Puget Sound and the city of Seattle as backdrops, the 2013 WCLM will be four days of total Lotus celebration that will start with a bang on July 4th.
The current Chairman of the ELCC, Doug Jackson said, "The ELCC is excited to host the 2013 West Coast Lotus Meet to welcome enthusiasts of all kinds to the Pacific Northwest to celebrate everything that is great about the marque."
"Our 2013 WCLM Committee has planned a very full four days of events that include a WCLM Casual Concours, a visit to the Flying Heritage Collection, a WCLM Autocross, a Lotus Corral at the Pacific Northwest Historic Races, Parade Laps of the famous Pacific Raceway, an exclusive visit and banquet at the newly opened LeMay - America's Car Museum, awards, dinners, spectacular scenic drives and an optional track event!"
What can you expect at the 2013 WCLM?
- Opening Reception & Dinner
- See WWII Fighters and other vintage planes at the Flying Heritage Collection
- Scenic drives over some of Washington's finest "Lotus" roadways
- WCLM dinner at the Snoqualmie Casino
- WCLM lunches on both Friday July 5th and Saturday July 6th
- WCLM Autocross
- WCLM Lotus Corral at the Pacific Northwest Historic Races with parade laps of Pacific Raceways
- WCLM private dinner and tour at the LeMay - America's Car Museum
- WCLM Lotus-only Car Show, product demostration and Bar-B-Que at Griot's Garage
- OPTIONAL WCLM High Performance Driving Experience on July 4th at Pacific Raceways.
- Meet Lotus enthusiasts from around the world
The 2013 WCLM will be headquartered at the Red Lion Inn in Bellevue, Washington. Discounted rates have been negotiated for everyone attending the WCLM and there will be a special complimentary parking area to accommodate all of our cars, plus there will be car washing facilities available during the entire WCLM. Hotel costs are not included in the WCLM registration fee. Entrants are responsible for their own accomodations. Contact the Red Lion directly to make reservations by mentioning the WCLM. The Red Lion will hold the WCLM rooms through June 15, 2013.
Register early and SAVE.