Waterford Hills 2014 Race 6 Time Trials
Registration closed September 28, 2014 11:59 PM on September 28, 2014 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends September 28, 2014 11:59 PM on September 28, 2014 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens April 28, 2014 12:00 AM on April 28, 2014 12:00 AM EDT Registration runs from April 28, 2014 12:00 AM to September 28, 2014 11:59 PM
Waterford Hills Raceway
TIME TRIALS Registration!
Format change for this event - We are running SUNDAY only for each race weekend this season!
What do I need to participate?
- Good condition that can pass a basic safety inspection.
- Preferrably a manual transmission
- You don't need a performance car to run these events!
- Street or fully prepared cars are welcome!
- *Additional rules apply for convertibles... contact us for more information
- Licensed driver
- Original equipment restraints for your vehicle
- Snell rated helmet (2000 or newer) with a SA, M, or K certification
- Additional saftey equipment is permitted, but not required
- We will zip tie a transponder to your vehicle during the Tech Inspection
- You'll complete a quick ~1/2 hour meeting to explain how the event works
- Participate in a timed practice session in the Morning.
- Choose your target lap time based on the timed practice session runs
- We'll place you out on the track by order of fastest to slowest to minimize traffic
- Drive your session and try to get as close to your chosen time as you can.
- Your best time will be used to score your runs. The lower the differential, the better your score.
- Point to pass rules... no driver may pass unless they are pointed by the leading driver
- MANDATORY blue flags - you have to let a car pass if you are shown a blue flag
- NO wheel to wheel racing.
- If you've run an Open Track Day at Waterford Hills, you already know 90% of the procedure!
Registration is limited to 15 cars per day.
- Morning - 15-20 minute session: Qualification/Practice runs*
- Afternoon - 15-20 minute session: Timed Runs*
- Possible bonus session if time permits
*Session times may vary based on track schedule/maintenance issues
Costs for the weekend(Saturday/Sunday):
Sunday Time Trial $75.00
LICENSED RACE DRIVER.
New-comers to the Track are provided detailed instruction on Track Etiquette and safety. Instructors are available at no extra cost to show you how to navigate the track and improve your driving skills.
Walk up registrations are welcome!