Registration closed October 17, 2012 11:59 PM on October 17, 2012 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends October 17, 2012 11:59 PM on October 17, 2012 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens April 14, 2012 12:00 AM on April 14, 2012 12:00 AM EDT Registration runs from April 14, 2012 12:00 AM to October 17, 2012 11:59 PM
Calling All Volunteers!
Put down the remote, get off the couch and come grab one of the best seats available to see some of the hottest amateur racing that the Sports Car Club of America has to offer!
Join the NC Region at Virginia International Raceway for any or all of its 2012 events!
NCR event volunteers are "treated" with free lunches, goodies, social gatherings, and the best seat in the house (except maybe the driver's seat) to see some fantastic racing at one of the best tracks in the country--Virginia International Raceway (VIR)!
New to SCCA and want more information on a specific specialty area? Contact someone to get more information by clicking on one of the links below:
- Flagging & Communications
- Pit & Grid
- Timing & Scoring
- Technical Inspection
- Fire & Rescue
- Sound Control
- & More!
NCR will reimburse volunteers up to $30 per day volunteered. You must be an SCCA member to be eligible for reimbursement through our Volunteer Incentive Program. Not an SCCA member? No problem! We can help you with that, too. Ask the registrar or use the contact link below to get details.
In order to get reimbursed, you must take the following steps:
- Get a volunteer "punch card" when you work your first event of the year and have it "punched" for each day you help
- Fill out a Volunteer Reimbursement Form (available at registration or by sending an email to the link below)
- Attach receipts (food, fuel, lodging, any expenses incurred for you to volunteer at one of our events) to cover each $30 "punch" on your card
- Send the form, receipts and your punch card to the address on the form by November 30th (Note: you may submit for reimbursement after each event rather than waiting for November!)
Contact us for more information on this program.