Vintage Classics at Laguna Seca
Registration closed June 18, 2013 2:00 PM on June 18, 2013 2:00 PM PDT Registration ends June 18, 2013 2:00 PM on June 18, 2013 2:00 PM PDT Registration opens April 15, 2013 8:00 AM on April 15, 2013 8:00 AM PDT Registration runs from April 15, 2013 8:00 AM to June 18, 2013 2:00 PM
San Francisco Region
at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Three days of racing for Vintage cars, PCA and BMWCCA
Supplementary Regulations - the rules you need to get the most out of your weekend
San Francisco Region SCCA and the Vintage Auto Racing Association will team up for a weekend of vintage auto racing at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in Monterey, California.
Three vintage run groups to accommodate all production cars. Sports racers may be eligible - contact SF Region Office (888-995-7222).
Separate run groups for PCA and BMW-CCA (sign up separately through your club).
The two day event will include Saturday morning drive arounds, a qualifying session and race each day.
Optional Friday testing with abundant seat time is extremely affordable ($150/$125 depending on your sound window).
All SCCA and VMC affiliated licenses accepted.
Tech Info: VARA Annual Tech inspections will be honored. Head & Neck safety device recommended, but not required. VARA five-year seat belt expiration will be honored. All other VARA safety required.
Spectators, guests, families, welcome – no entry charge.
Free motorhome parking in paddock (no hook-ups).
Come join in on the fun and drive Laguna Seca - there's no other track like it!
Transponders are required; some rentals will be available.
You must have your current race license with you at Registration. The following is a list of licenses accepted for driver entries at this event:
1. SCCA: National, Regional, Vintage, Novice Permit
2. BMW CCA Club Racing Full Competition
3. Confederation of Autosport Car Clubs (CACC) Competition
4. FIA Issued by any sanctioning body
5. Historic Sportscar Racing (HSR) HSR License
6. ICSCC Area Road Racing or International Road Racing licenses
8. Midwestern Council of Sports Car Clubs (MCSCC) Full and Novice permit
9. Miller Motorsports Park Racing Association Full Competition License
10. NASA Full Competition
11. Ontario Region CASC Regional
12. Porsche Club of America Full Competition
13. SCCA Pro Racing
14. Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA)
15. Vintage Auto Racing Association Full Competition
16. Vintage Motorsports Council VMC member organizations
17. Waterford Hills Road Racing Club Full
18. West Canada Motorsport Association Amateur
19. Eastern Motor Racing Association (EMRA) Competition License.
20. Atlantic Region Motor Sports (ARMS) Regional Competition License
21. Grand American Road Racing Association (Grand-Am)