TRSS Coach, Volunteer and Sponsor Sign Up
Registration closed April 3, 2016 11:59 PM on April 3, 2016 11:59 PM PDT Registration ends April 3, 2016 11:59 PM on April 3, 2016 11:59 PM PDT Registration opens February 2, 2016 12:00 AM on February 2, 2016 12:00 AM PST Registration runs from February 2, 2016 12:00 AM to April 3, 2016 11:59 PM
A Tire Rack Street Survival class is one of the best things you can participate in because:
- It's a hoot watching the kids' faces when they learn something new.
- You know the teens taking this course will be given the tools they need to become better drivers.
- The excitement the kids have is contagious.
- You are sharing the freeways and surface streets with these new drivers.
- It takes you back to when you were a new driver and could have benefited from a class like this.
- You may just learn something yourself and you WILL have a fun participating.
- You get to make new friends and catch up with existing friends.
- You are doing something worth while and something that has an immediate impact.
- Any donation you make (cash, food, water) can help your bottom line come tax time.*
You share the road with these less experienced drivers - come out and help them become safer and more confident on the road.
We need coaches, on-site registration, course set up, cone shaggers, water & ice, breakfast items, lunch sponsors, PR and whatever else you can think of to make our first 2016 Street Survival class a success.
Thanks to PCA for helping us with this event.
* We can arrange for you to receive a tax receipt for any monetary or goods donation.