Teststrecke XIX (19) AX CCCR-PCA - 3rd Try
Registration closed October 9, 2016 11:59 PM on October 9, 2016 11:59 PM PDT Registration ends October 9, 2016 11:59 PM on October 9, 2016 11:59 PM PDT Registration opens September 24, 2016 12:00 AM on September 24, 2016 12:00 AM PDT Registration runs from September 24, 2016 12:00 AM to October 9, 2016 11:59 PM
Porsche Santa Barbara presents the
California Central Coast Region - Porsche Club of America
Teststrecke XIX (19) Autocross
We are working with the airport to try to make this event happen. Hopefully, the air tanker aircraft activity will be less by then, although not completely done as the fire up north is not estimated to be 100% contained until the end of October. I have offered a shorter track to accommodate aircraft parking if necessary. Also, we are in negotiations with the Lompoc facility, so we hope to have an autocross event somewhere on the 15th. We do apologize for the inconvenience of all the cancellations.
Registration priority will be given to those that signed up for the last two cancelled events. If this event fills up (66), and you did not sign up for those events, you may be put on the waitlist.
For Porsche owners, this is a Zone 8 event for Zone 8 competition points.
- Registration is $50 for PCA Members in good standing and $60 for Non-PCA members.
- Shared-Use Helmet Fee is $5/day, but it is always best if you purchase your own.
- PCA & Non-PCA Members may register on September 24, 2016.
- Registration closes on October 9, 2016, at midnight.
- This event will be limited to 66 participants in 3 run groups. If the event is full, you can still sign up and be put on a waitlist, as long is registration is open. You will not be charged until you accept a vacancy.