Street Survival School - September 12th, 2015
Registration closed September 11, 2015 12:00 PM on September 11, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Registration ends September 11, 2015 12:00 PM on September 11, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Registration opens February 19, 2015 12:00 AM on February 19, 2015 12:00 AM EST Registration runs from February 19, 2015 12:00 AM to September 11, 2015 12:00 PM
BMW Club Street Survival School - Registration
Ernst and Young Centre (on Uplands Drive in Ottawa by the Ottawa Airport)
Snacks and lunch provided
Cost: $75 +HST
The BMW Car Club of Ottawa is pleased to host a Street Survival School geared towards new drivers. The Street Survival program was developed in the US by the BMW CCA Foundation and Tire Rack and is now being offered in Canada by the BMW Club of Canada.
The program is a safe, one day driving event designed to build skills far beyond basic driver's education. Our program provides:
- One-on-one in-car instruction
- In-classroom learning and collaboration
- Hands-on, emergency situation avoidance and recovery maneuvers
- Skidpad, Slalom, Emergency Lane change and other car control exercises
- Opportunity to learn how to handle your own car in emergency situations
- Lots of learning and fun in a friendly and supportive environment!