Shenandoah’s 21st Anniversary Party
PCA - Shenandoah
Registration closed August 1, 2016 11:59 PM on August 1, 2016 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends August 1, 2016 11:59 PM on August 1, 2016 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens July 4, 2016 12:00 AM on July 4, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Registration runs from July 4, 2016 12:00 AM to August 1, 2016 11:59 PM
Our 21st Anniversary Party 2016
PCA – Shenandoah
Sunday August 7, 2016
Spotsylvania, County, VA
Spotsylvania, Virginia 22553 (map) off of Courthouse Rd route 208 south of Fredericksburg and just north of Brock Rd. Stevenson Ridge is a privately owned historical property in Spotsylvania County. The owner is a fellow Porschephil. Several historic buildings have been disassembled and relocated to this property for the enjoyment of their guests. Some of these structures maybe occupied, but you can walk around the grounds and tour fascinating trenches left from the Civil War, fish in the on-site pond, or take a stroll through the wooded paths during your visit.
Visit the Shenandoah web site at http://shn.pca.org/ for complete details
Sunday, August 7, 2016
- 11:00-11:30 AM: Park on the front lawn at Stevenson Ridge
- 12:00 PM: Move inside to enjoy lunch and cash bar.
- 3:30 PM: Depart for home.
Cost: $25 per person (under 18, free)
- Garden Salad
- Sirloin Carving Station with horseradish cream sauce and au jus, with petite rolls
- Coq au vin, chicken breasts marinated overnight in red wine and aromatic vegetables and herbs, slow roasted in marinade of bacon & chicken stock
- Roasted red potatoes with fresh herbs
- Sautéed seasonal vegetable medley
If you have questions, please contact Beverly McN
iell at (540) 760-6535 or Clint at email@example.com or (540) -271-5032.
Sponsors: Shenandoah Region, Porsche Club of America