Shenandoah Holiday Party
PCA - Shenandoah
Registration closed December 2, 2016 11:59 PM on December 2, 2016 11:59 PM EST Registration ends December 2, 2016 11:59 PM on December 2, 2016 11:59 PM EST Registration opens November 6, 2016 12:00 AM on November 6, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Registration runs from November 6, 2016 12:00 AM to December 2, 2016 11:59 PM
The Shenandoah Region PCA warmly invites our members and guests to attend our annual holiday party.
Historic Michie Tavern
683 Thomas Jefferson Parkway
Charlottesville, VA 22902
Phone: (434) 977-1234
Web Site: http://www.michietavern.com/
- 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM: Social (open bar) & tours of the Tavern Museum
- 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM: Dinner, awards, introduction of newly elected 2017 – 2018 Shenandoah officers, & door prizes
- Shenandoah Members and Guests: $20 per person
- Children (ages 17 and under): Free
Price includes the entrees of Michie Tavern’s famous Colonial Fried Chicken and Southern Style Hand-pulled Pork BBQ accompanied by an assortment of old-fashioned side dishes, hot fruit cobbler, and non-alcoholic beverages. Special dietary requests can be accommodated upon advanced request.
Your RSVP is required by Wednesday, November 30.
Questions? Please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (434) 295-3955 or 249-2877 (Cell: Phone or text)
Visit the Shenandoah web site at http://shn.pca.org/index.php#X16article for directions and the latest details.
Our Holiday Party will be held rain, snow, or shine.
In case of cancellation due to hazardous driving conditions, details will be posted on the Shenandoah web site, and registrants will be notified via email.