RTR Porsches for Pediatrics Auto-X
Registration closed August 1, 2013 11:59 PM on August 1, 2013 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends August 1, 2013 11:59 PM on August 1, 2013 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens June 2, 2013 12:00 AM on June 2, 2013 12:00 AM EDT Registration runs from June 2, 2013 12:00 AM to August 1, 2013 11:59 PM
Sunday August 4th – RTR "Porsches for Pediatrics" Charity Autocross!
Please come join us at Coca-Cola Park (home of the Iron Pigs) in Allentown, PA on Sunday August 4th for the 2013 Riesentöter PCA "Porsches for Pediatrics" Charity Autocross on behalf of the Pediatric Cancer Foundation of the Lehigh Valley.
- *** All drivers are welcome to attend (not just Porsches) *** whether you drive a Porsche, a red Italian sports car, an El Camino, or some other hot rod
- *** Beginners are also encouraged to attend *** instructors will be provided as needed
- Entries will be limited to 60 competitors to ensure each gets 6 runs (3 in the morning session; 3 in the afternoon session)
- Lunch is included for participants in the entry fee plus extra meals for friends/guests can be ordered for $20 each
- In addition, we are inviting a number of local Porsche/automotive industry-related businesses to take part
All entry fees considered tax deductible donations to the PCFLV, so you can claim the entry fee as a charitable donation on your tax return
- Please consult your tax advisor!
- Standard entry -- $50
- Gold pass entry - $100
- Only 20 special gold pass entries are available – these special passes allow entrants to skip their work assignment and take their 6 runs when they want to (eg If you need to leave before 12 midday, you can take all 6 runs in the AM session; if you want to sleep in and arrive late morning, you can take your 6 runs in the PM session; or you can do a regular 3xAM/3xPM split) -- 20 x gold passes are available for the bargain price of $100/each
*** Remember all entry fees will be considered as tax deductible donations to the PCFLV. ***
- Registration and tech inspection opens at 8am
- Course walk starts at 8am
- Novice driver's course walk at 8.45am
- Driver's meeting 9am
- First car away at 9:15am
- 60 minute lunch (provided to all participants, extra meals $20/each)
- Last car away by 3pm
- Post-event drinks and celebration at 3.05pm!
Deadline for entry is Friday, July 26th, but please sign up early! We hope to see you there for this fun event!
For questions regarding this event, please contact the RTR Autocross Chair, Dave Nettleton, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.