Randy Owens Artwork Raffle
SCCA - Chicago Region - Club Racing
Registration closed February 5, 2016 3:59 AM on February 5, 2016 3:59 AM CST Registration ends February 5, 2016 3:59 AM on February 5, 2016 3:59 AM CST Registration opens October 21, 2015 2:00 AM on October 21, 2015 2:00 AM CDT Registration runs from October 21, 2015 2:00 AM to February 5, 2016 3:59 AM
RANDY OWENS 2015 JUNE SPRINTS POSTER ART RAFFLE
- Here is your chance to own a piece of Chicago Region and June Sprints History
- Chicago Region is raffling the original artwork for the 60th June Sprints
- Here’s your chance to own an original Randy Owens artwork
- Only 200 tickets will be sold
- Tickets are $25.00 each
- Increase your chances of winning – buy several!
- Buy 1 or buy 10, there’s no limit to the number of tickets you can purchase. Heck, buy all 200 – you’re still getting a deal!
- Unlike the Illinois lottery, the winner WILL receive the prize!
If you are into racing, you probably already own at least one piece of Randy Owens art in one form or another – a tee shirt, hat or maybe a limited edition print. Randy Owens’ bright colors and fluid lines have captured the beauty and speed of racing for a generation of fans, and have inspired and influenced countless other artists.
The winner will receive the artist-signed original Randy Owens artwork commemorating the 60th consecutive running of the Chicago Region June Sprints and used on the cover of the 2015 June Sprints program, as well as on a limited edition 60th June Sprints poster and tee-shirts given to workers at the 2015 June Sprints.
As a bonus, in addition to the original artwork the winner will also receive one copy of the limited-edition 2015 June Sprints poster, signed by Randy Owens and a 2015 June Sprints program.
It isn’t often (if ever) you get the chance to own a Randy Owens ORIGINAL artwork for just $25.00! Give yourself, a friend or significant other the Christmas gift of a lifetime.
The winner will be announced at the Chicago Region Checkered Flag banquet on Feb. 6, 2016.
In the tradition of Chicago elections, enter early and often!