RA National Park Of Speed W-W Race
Sports Car Club of Rockford
Registration closed August 10, 2016 10:59 PM on August 10, 2016 10:59 PM CDT Registration ends August 10, 2016 10:59 PM on August 10, 2016 10:59 PM CDT Registration opens July 13, 2016 4:00 AM on July 13, 2016 4:00 AM CDT Registration runs from July 13, 2016 4:00 AM to August 10, 2016 10:59 PM
Sports Car Club of Rockford (SCCR) and Lakeshore Sports Car Club (LSCC) proudly present "Road Racing thru the National Park of Speed" August 13-14, 2016. Please join us as Midwestern Council (MC) holds its annual road races in the park-like settings of Wisconsin's beautiful Kettle Moraine – that would be “America’s National Park Of Speed” at Road America! It’s a similar format to previous years: two days of wheel-to-wheel racing and your shot at double championship points, plus an HPDE session offering a full hour of track time for our autocrossers and track day drivers on both Saturday and Sunday. We’re holding the line on expenses, as entry fees are the same as last year.
Highlights of the Weekend:
- MC Wheel-to-Wheel races Saturday and Sunday, each with Championship points
- Race Staff Clinic Saturday – see how much fun you can have while helping out your club!
- Track touring sessions Saturday & Sunday – FREE for all race staff
- Saturday & Sunday HPDE session for Autocrossers, featuring an hour of open track time
- $400 in gas cards for race staff drawings!
Please download the full entry packet with detailed schedule and supplemental regulations: RA Entry Form 1.5.pdf
One race $325
Two races $550
Three races $765
Four races $960
HPDE $295 one day, $545 both days
Transponder rental, $50 weekend