Porsche of Spokane Historic Races
Registration closed June 4, 2014 9:00 PM on June 4, 2014 9:00 PM PDT Registration ends June 4, 2014 9:00 PM on June 4, 2014 9:00 PM PDT Registration opens March 15, 2014 6:00 AM on March 15, 2014 6:00 AM PDT Registration runs from March 15, 2014 6:00 AM to June 4, 2014 9:00 PM
Join SOVREN for our Porsche of Spokane Historic Races which will benefit the Northwest Parkinson's Foundation.
This VINTAGE RACING weekend is on June 7-8 and is sanctioned by the Society of Vintage Racing Enthusiasts at Spokane County Raceway.
In addition, the Spokane Festival of Speed will conduct a Test n' Tune on Friday, June 6, open to all SOVREN race cars. You will find a separate entry for this event on either sovren.org or spokanefestivalofspeed.com.
- Located at Spokane County Raceway is in Airway Heights, WA (Map)
- Road Racing Course is 2.25 Miles Long
- Races Support the Parkinson’s Resource Center.
- Vintage and Historic Racing Cars from throughout the Northwest and Beyond
- This year is a Celebration of Ford Mustang's 50th Anniversary.
• Celebrity Guest Driver is George Follmer. Learn about George on this Website: georgefollmermotorsports.com.
12:00PM - 6:00 PM Friday
7:00 AM - 1:00 PM - Sat. & Sun.