Points Event #2 Springtime Coneage
Registration closed April 30, 2015 11:59 PM on April 30, 2015 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends April 30, 2015 11:59 PM on April 30, 2015 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens March 24, 2015 12:00 AM on March 24, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Registration runs from March 24, 2015 12:00 AM to April 30, 2015 11:59 PM
Event: Autocross (Pre registration only)
Registration for this event closed at midnight. No walk in registrations. Sorry.
For people already registered, if you need to cancel or make changes to your car class, we need to update event files that are already being worked on so, please email what you need to change to barblseeger at gmail.com
Location: Devens Airfield, in Ayer Ma. (Directions will be emailed later)
Timeline: The event runs from 7 AM until 5 or 6 PM. Driver check-in closes at 8 AM (Details about the day of the event will be sent after registration closes)
License required: A driver's license valid in the U.S. is required & checked at the event. (Except Jr. Kart drivers).
Guests must be 18 to and must be able to show proof of age at the gate to enter the site
Drivers under 18: A minor waiver signed by both parents & notarized or witnessed by an SCCA licensed registrar. See minor-waiver-information (Contact the waiver chief with any questions)
Helmet requirement: Snell M, SA 2000 or higher rated helmets containing one of these decals: 2015 Helmet Decals (Loaner helmets are available for novices)
Links for detailed information:
2015 SCCA Solo Rules Car classes are found in National Rules Appendix A, page 161. This site also contains reference information for car class by manufacturer, and a summary of category allowances to help determine your car's class.
New to autocross? Register in "NOVICE Index" as the CLASS. Then select the SCCA class from the second field called PAX.
- All SCCA official classes
- HC - Provisional "Heritage Classic" - Details: SCCA Heritage Classics
- CAM - NER offers 1 combined CAM class. Rules: SCCA CAM, plus Regional CAM also allows all Corvettes to compete in this class.
- Index classes: Novice and Pro (The class selection form has a "PAX" pull down to select the SCCA class for the car)
- No Shifter karts allowed at Devens events
- Jeeps, pickups, trucks, and SUV's are not allowed. If your vehicle is not listed in the SCCA rulebook, do not register. Instead, call our tech chief, Josh Parker at 603-674-0451 & ask if your vehicle may participate.
Link: NER Preferred numbers Before registering, check member reserved #'s here. Do not register using a class # found in this list. If you run the season with us, register/update your class and # so it will have preference in 2015.