PCAOCR Walter's Car Control Clinic
Registration closed January 29, 2013 8:00 PM on January 29, 2013 8:00 PM PST Registration ends January 29, 2013 8:00 PM on January 29, 2013 8:00 PM PST Registration opens January 1, 2013 8:00 AM on January 1, 2013 8:00 AM PST Registration runs from January 1, 2013 8:00 AM to January 29, 2013 8:00 PM
Welcome to the Wxx
WWelcome to the PCA - Orange Coast Region Autocross Events
Event Day Sponsor's
Fairview Mortgage Capital & Racing Lifstyle
The OCR/Walter’s Porsche AutoX Series Championship season will kick-off in February 2013 at El Toro Field, Irvine. The inaugural event of the season is the OCR Drivers’ Clinic. This is a great starting point for anyone to learn better car control and have fun with your Porsche. Yes, You will be provided an Instructor for the day and after the morning car control exercises lunch will be served. After lunch you will have a chance to practice your newly learned skills on a mini-AutoX course. This is more fun than you can imagine and everyone learns at their own pace!
Even if you are not interested in AutoX events, this is a great starting point to learn better car control and have fun with your Porsche. If you would like to proceed further, this Clinic helps prepare you for future AutoX and Track events.
- To register for this event, you must join the "PCA Orange Coast" group at motorsportreg.com.
- Every driver requires their own motorsportreg.com account; your account can only be used to register yourself.
- It is advised to Not have co-drivers (meaning two drivers in the same car) for the full experience of the clinic.
- You must use either Visa or MasterCard to register.
- Your credit card will not be charged until after the event.
- Cancelation policy: If Cancelation is received on-line by Tuesday 8pm prior to the event, you will not be charged.
Two Day Special:
Sign up and attend both our Car Control Clinic on Saturday February 2nd and our 1st 2013 Autocross on Sunday February 3rd and receive a two day discount as a Thank you from the PCA OCR Team.
Be on the look out, The PCA OCR Club Goodie store will be there with the perfect souvenirs.
- Gates open 6:30
- Tech Inspection line closes at 7:30
- Track Walk 7:50
- Mandatory Drivers Meeting at 8:20
Directions to El Toro Field and other helpful information can be found under Autocross & DETT on our forum; http://pcaocr.com/forum/
Gates open 6:30, Tech Inspection line closes at 7:30, Track Walk 7:50, Mandatory Drivers Meeting at 8:20 If you have any questions regarding this event, contact please contact the event registrar.registration.