PCAOCR Walter's Car Control Clinic
Registration closed February 17, 2015 8:00 PM on February 17, 2015 8:00 PM PST Registration ends February 17, 2015 8:00 PM on February 17, 2015 8:00 PM PST Registration opens December 19, 2014 12:00 AM on December 19, 2014 12:00 AM PST Registration runs from December 19, 2014 12:00 AM to February 17, 2015 8:00 PM
Welcome to the PCA - Orange Coast Region Autocross Events
Event Day Sponsor's
The OCR/Walter’s Porsche AutoX Series Championship season will kick-off in February 2015 at El Toro Field, Irvine. The inaugural event of the season is the OCR Drivers’ Clinic. This is a great starting point for anyone to learn better car control and have fun with your Porsche. You will be provided with Instructors throughout the day and after the morning car control exercises lunch will be served. After lunch you will have a chance to practice your newly learned skills on a mini-AutoX course. This is more fun than you can imagine and everyone learns at their own pace!
Even if you are not interested in AutoX events, this is a wonderful starting point to learn better car control and have fun with your Porsche. If you would like to proceed further, this Clinic helps prepare you for future AutoX and Track events.
- To register for this event, you must join the "PCA Orange Coast" group at www.motorsportreg.com.
- Every driver requires their own motorsportreg.com account; your account can only be used to register yourself.
- It is advised to Not have co-drivers (meaning two drivers in the same car) for the full experience of the clinic.
- You must use either Visa or MasterCard to register.
- Your credit card will not be charged until after the event.
- Cancelation policy: If Cancelation is received on-line by Tuesday 8pm prior to the event, you will not be charged.
Two Day Special:
Sign up and attend both our Car Control Clinic on Saturday, February 21st and our 1st 2015 Autocross on Sunday, February 22nd and receive a two day $20.00 discount as a special thank you from the PCA-OCR Team.
This two day discount will be applied manually after participation in both events.
Be on the look out, The PCA OCR Club Goodie store will be there with the perfect souvenirs.
- Gates open 6:30 a.m.
- Tech Inspection line closes at 7:30 a.m.
- Track Walk 7:50 a.m.
- Mandatory Drivers Meeting at 8:20 a.m.
Directions to El Toro Field and other helpful information can be found under Autocross & DETT on our forum; http://pcaocr.com/forum/
Gates open 6:30, Tech Inspection line closes at 7:30, Track Walk 7:50, Mandatory Drivers Meeting at 8:20 If you have any questions regarding this event, contact please contact the event registrar.registration.