PCAOCR Walter's 6th 2013 Autocross
Registration closed July 16, 2013 7:59 PM on July 16, 2013 7:59 PM PDT Registration ends July 16, 2013 7:59 PM on July 16, 2013 7:59 PM PDT Registration opens June 10, 2013 8:00 PM on June 10, 2013 8:00 PM PDT Registration runs from June 10, 2013 8:00 PM to July 16, 2013 7:59 PM
Welcome to the PCA Orange Coast Region Walter's 2013 Autocross Series Events
Thanks goes to;
Welcome to the OCR's Autocross Series Sponsor
Fairview Mortgage Capital & RacingLifestyle
Welcome to the Wxx
OCR's Event Day Sponsor!
- To register for this event, you must join the "PCA Orange Coast" car club on motorsportreg.com.
- Every driver registering for the event requires their own individual motorsportreg.com account. Your individual account can only be used to register yourself.
Payment & Entry Fee Info;
- You must use either Visa or MasterCard to register.
- Your credit card will not be charged until after the event.
- PCA Membership & "Soon to be PCA members" that are driving their Porsche in the event, the fee is, $65.
- Non-PCA Membership holders, that are driving "X" Class Cars (Any Car not a Porsche), the fee is ***$75.
***Non-PCA membership "X" class registrants, Please note that the fee will be increasing to $85 beginning with the August event of 2013.
- Gates open 6:30
- Tech Inspection line closes at 7:30
- Track Walk 7:50
- Mandatory Drivers Meeting at 8:20
Gates open 6:30, Tech Inspection line closes at 7:30, Track Walk 7:50, Mandatory Drivers Meeting at 8:20
Directions to El Toro Field and other helpful information can be found under Autocross & DETT on our forum; http://pcaocr.com/forum/
All entrants must bring a completed and signed Tech Inspection form to the Tech Inspection Team at the event. Pre-Tech'd Stamped forms must also be verified by the Tech Inspection Team prior to Registration. The Tech form can be downloaded and printed: http://www.pcaocr.com/userfiles/file/SampleTechForm2013.pdf
We encourage all drivers to have their cars ‘Pre-Teched’, prior to Driving events. Our Pre-Tech Program Details & locations can be found our PCAOCR's AutoCross & DETT Forum: http://www.pcaocr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64