PCAOCR Walter's 2nd 2014 Autocross Event
Registration closed March 4, 2014 8:00 PM on March 4, 2014 8:00 PM PST Registration ends March 4, 2014 8:00 PM on March 4, 2014 8:00 PM PST Registration opens February 11, 2014 8:00 PM on February 11, 2014 8:00 PM PST Registration runs from February 11, 2014 8:00 PM to March 4, 2014 8:00 PM
Welcome to the PCA Orange Coast Region Walter's Autocross Series Events
- To register for this event, you must join the "PCA Orange Coast" car club on motorsportreg.com.
- Every driver registering for the event requires their own individual motorsportreg.com account. Your individual account can only be used to register yourself.
- You must use either Visa or MasterCard to register.
- Your credit card will not be charged until after the event.
- Gates open 6:30
- Tech Inspection line closes at 7:30
- Track Walk 7:50
- Mandatory Drivers Meeting at 8:20
Gates open 6:30, Tech Inspection line closes at 7:30, Track Walk 7:50, Mandatory Drivers Meeting at 8:20
Directions to El Toro Field and other helpful information can be found under Autocross & DETT on our forum; http://pcaocr.com/forum/
All entrants must bring a completed and signed Tech Inspection form to the Tech Inspection Team at the event. Pre-Tech'd Stamped forms must also be verified by the Tech Inspection Team prior to Registration. The Tech form can be downloaded and printed: http://www.pcaocr.com/userfiles/file/SampleTechForm2013.pdf
We encourage all drivers to have their cars ‘Pre-Teched’, prior to Driving events. Our Pre-Tech Program Details & locations can be found our PCAOCR's AutoCross & DETT Forum: http://www.pcaocr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64