Olympic Grand Prix - Volunteer Sign-up
IRDC - Volunteers
Registration closed September 16, 2016 11:59 PM on September 16, 2016 11:59 PM PDT Registration ends September 16, 2016 11:59 PM on September 16, 2016 11:59 PM PDT Registration opens August 4, 2016 12:00 AM on August 4, 2016 12:00 AM PDT Registration runs from August 4, 2016 12:00 AM to September 16, 2016 11:59 PM
International Race Car Drivers Club Presents the 2nd Annual
Olympic Grand Prix
Plus, Round 10 of the
Northwest Mini Enduro Championship Series
The Ridge Motorsports Park, September 17-18, 2016
These events are hosted by the International Race Drivers Club at Pacific Raceways under sanction by the International Conference of Sports Car Clubs – ICSCC, governed by 2016 ICSCC Competition Regulations.
We appreciate your help and support with putting on this and all of our events. If you are able to assist at the track on either day please sign up.
We would also like to invite you to participate in the
"Volunteer Appreciation Enduro"
at Olympic Grand Prix Kart Track
Saturday, September 17, 2016 (6:15-7:30pm).
Eligibility & Requirements:
1. Minimum of 15 years old, 5 feet tall and under 250lbs. (track rules)
2. Closed toe shoes and helmets required. Head socks and helmets will be provided at no charge if you do not have your own.
3. Volunteer Workers with an assigned role at the September 18/19 IRDC Race weekend at the Ridge. Please contact IRDC Race Chair in advance for available positions and assignments.
4. Intentional bumping and rubbing is not permitted. The determination of an incident is at the sole discretion of OGP management. First is a warning, second is immediate disqualification.
5. This event is presented by Olympic Grand Prix and The Ridge Motorsports Park. This is not an ISCSS sanctioned event and is not covered under IRDC or ICSCC insurance.
Thank you to everyone who volunteers with us. We could not do this without you. Please enjoy responsibily!