NY BMWCCA - Autocross Series - August 31st
Registration closed August 29, 2013 5:59 AM on August 29, 2013 5:59 AM EDT Registration ends August 29, 2013 5:59 AM on August 29, 2013 5:59 AM EDT Registration opens August 20, 2013 6:00 AM on August 20, 2013 6:00 AM EDT Registration runs from August 20, 2013 6:00 AM to August 29, 2013 5:59 AM
BMWCCA NY Chapter 2013 Autocross Series
Nassau Coliseum, parking lot 8
Autocross Rules and Regulations
- Events are held at Nassau Coliseum, parking lot 8. There MAY be a parking fee if you arrive late and lot security has opened the booths so arrive early!
- All drivers must hold a valid drivers license and be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A Snell 2005 or later helmet is required. If you are buying a new helmet, look for a Snell 2010 rated model.
- Convertibles are allowed.
- No SUV's or Trucks are allowed (note: BMW X1's, X3's, X5's and X6's are permitted).
- The registration fee is $35 for BMW CCA members and $70 for non-BMW CCA members (which includes a 1 year club membership).
- Only registered drivers are allowed to ride as passengers.
- The autocross will run rain, shine or snow. Participants of previous events can attest to this. We have a great time in torrential downpours.
- Onsite registration and tech inspection is from 8:00am - 9:00am on the day of the event.
- First car off at 10am. Everyone will get ten or more runs and we hope to finish by 4pm.
Car classification information is available at:
Register online at: