NNJR Solo Event #9 Meadowlands Lot E
Registration closed October 16, 2015 5:59 PM on October 16, 2015 5:59 PM EDT Registration ends October 16, 2015 5:59 PM on October 16, 2015 5:59 PM EDT Registration opens October 1, 2015 12:00 AM on October 1, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Registration runs from October 1, 2015 12:00 AM to October 16, 2015 5:59 PM
The Meadowlands has the right to cancel the event at any time so please check AutoX4u.com.
Our events are a full-day format.
MEADOWLANDS FORMAT: we will run 3 heat format, you run one heat work another heat and rest another heat. Your work heat can be changed depending where help is needed.
Run order will be announced by e-mailed once registration is closed
Online payment is is required this year if you pre-register. You will not be charged until the day of the event, and you have until registration closes to cancel. If you don't cancel before the event and your account is charged, there are no refunds, but we will offer a credit good for one year (if you have a good excuse for not showing up)
We also accept cash or check on site (no credit cards). If you pay online and you have no class or number changes to make in the morning, you can skip the registration line and go straight to the worker assignment table.
Everyone who has not paid online must check in at the truck in the morning! Anyone who has paid online must sign up for a worker assignment at the worker assignment table next to the truck. The site is open at 7:00 AM and registration will open shortly after 8 AM. We strongly suggest that you plan on arriving by 7:30 - 8:00 AM.
Please try to determine the correct class for your car before registering
- 7:30 - Arrive
- 8:00 to 9:00 - Registration
- 8:15 - Course Open for Walking
- 8:15 to 9:00 - Tech Inspection
- 9:00 - Novice Course Walk
- 9:15 - Course Closed for Walking
- 9:30 - Mandatory Drivers' Meeting
- 9:45 - First car off
Based on low numbers so far, we're going to try using tiered pricing based on number of drivers and number of runs.
- Mininum number of pre-registered drivers: 75
- Between 75 and 89 the cost will be $80 w/ 8-10 runs
- Between 90 and 99 the cost will be $70 w/ 7-9 runs
- Between 100 and 109 the cost will be $65 w/ 6-8 runs
- Between 110 and 119 the cost will be $60 w/ 5-7 runs
- 120 and over the cost will be $55 w/ 5+ runs
- Non-members pay $10 more.
- There will be a $5 surcharge for on-site payment
In order to make this fair, so there aren’t any surprises on the credit card bill, a notice will go out when registration closes explaining what the final count was and what the cost for the event will be. You then have 2 hours to cancel before cards are charged if you decide that the cost of these events is too damn high.