NJMP Track Day- 4/13/14
Registration closed April 12, 2014 9:00 AM on April 12, 2014 9:00 AM EDT Registration ends April 12, 2014 9:00 AM on April 12, 2014 9:00 AM EDT Registration opens March 26, 2014 4:00 AM on March 26, 2014 4:00 AM EDT Registration runs from March 26, 2014 4:00 AM to April 12, 2014 9:00 AM
NJMP Track Day 4/13/14
NJPM On-Track Experiences on the Lightning Circuit
(Click here for a track map)
Not sure you are ready to commit to an entire day on track? Get the same on track experience with this 10 lap excursion of the Lightning Circuit! This experience is available for Cars and Motorcycles!
Progressive Paced Laps
Never been on track before? Nervous because you haven't been on track in years? This is the experience for you. We combine on and off track education starting with an introductory classroom course describing what to expect on track, flag meanings and what to do if a flag is waved, plus other tools you will need before moving up to an intermediate passing group. This also includes 4 sessions on track behind the NJMP Pace Car.
Hot Laps w/ Instructor -
Hot Laps w/o Instructor -
(For additional information on each experience, please click here)
1. Helmets are required for all experiences except cars in the Paced Laps. A Snell M or SA rated helmet dated 2005 or newer is required. Helmets are available for rent, but on a limited basis.
2. Please list any previous road course track experience you have. We will place you in an experience based on what you list on your driving resume
3. Please avoid sharing a car, especially in the same experience. As the day progresses, you will not be able to keep up with the rest of the group if you are missing sessions.
4. Tech and Registration - Please be on time! We want to make sure we maximize the amount of fun you have, but are only able to do so if we stick with the schedule. More Track Time = More Fun. Be on time so you do not hold up the rest of the group
5. We are unable to allow non - approved NJMP instructors in a vehicle as a passenger. Those wishing to bring a passenger for a ride a long should sign that person up for the Ride with an Instructor Experience.
6. Please see pre-reg requirements for additional rules and regulations per the State of NJ.