NJMP 2016: Thunderbolt Solo Day
Registration closed September 30, 2016 11:59 PM on September 30, 2016 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends September 30, 2016 11:59 PM on September 30, 2016 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens June 7, 2016 12:00 PM on June 7, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Registration runs from June 7, 2016 12:00 PM to September 30, 2016 11:59 PM
2016 New Jersey Motorsports Park - Thunderbolt Solo Day
Join the NEQ for our first Advanced High Performance Driving Event at NJMP on Tuesday October 11th for Instructors & solo students immediately following our 2 day HPDE. There will be just two groups (sorted by pace) alternating sessions during the whole day. Passing rules are anywhere the wheels are straight with a passing signal. Expect OVER 4 HOURS of track time per group, so be sure to bring your red jugs and enjoy the lower price of gas in NJ. The event will be held on the Thunderbolt Circuit at NJMP.
What is included:
- 1 day of driving on track with over 4 (yes four) hours of track time per group, per day.
- Morning Track Walk of selected corners
- Optional advanced classroom instruction for all attendees
- Free VIP garage for the first 20 registrations
Tuesday we will be on Thunderbolt:
NJMP Specific Information:
- Tech inspection & Registration will be held Tuesday morning in the event garage at 8am for those not attending the 2 day HPDE prior to this event.
- Priority on the waitlist will be given to attendees of the 2 day HPDE.
All participants must be members of the Audi Club of North America (ACNA). To join or update your membership, please go to the ACNA website (http://www.audiclubna.org/) and click on "Join ACNA" at the top of the page. You do not need to own an Audi to join ACNA.
Cancelation Policy (revised 5/24/11): No credits will be given. All cancelations will be processed as a refund minus a cancelation fee as follows:
- $50 Penalty up to 21 days before the event
- $100 from 20 days to 7 days before the event
- No refund within 6 days of the event
Contact Eventmaster Greg Miceli at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.