NJMP 2016: Lightning Raceway
Registration closed September 30, 2016 11:59 PM on September 30, 2016 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends September 30, 2016 11:59 PM on September 30, 2016 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens February 1, 2016 12:00 PM on February 1, 2016 12:00 PM EST Registration runs from February 1, 2016 12:00 PM to September 30, 2016 11:59 PM
2016 New Jersey Motorsports Park Driver School and Safety Seminar
For 2016 we are moving the event to a Sunday and Monday. This is the first time we will be having an event partially on a weekend! As a result of the change, we will only be on the Lightning Circuit. Come join us for our final track event of the year down "south" (for the NEQ).
Student Event Fees:
What is included:
- 2 days of driving on track with approximately 2 hours of track time per group, per day.
- Assigned Instructor for beginner, novice & intermediate students
- Classroom instructors for all students
- Continental Breakfast consisting of coffee, juice and bagels each morning
- Event handout
Sunday & Monday & will be on Lightning:
NJMP Specific Information:
- The banquet will take place at the Finish Line Pub at NJMP's Clubhouse, located between the two tracks starting at 6:30pm on Monday night.
- Tech inspection & Registration will be held at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Millville on Saturday from 4:00pm to 5:30pm.
All participants must be members of the Audi Club of North America (ACNA). To join or update your membership, please go to the ACNA website (http://www.audiclubna.org/) and click on "Join ACNA" at the top of the page. You do not need to own an Audi to join ACNA.
Cancelation Policy (revised 5/24/11): No credits will be given. All cancelations will be processed as a refund minus a cancelation fee as follows:
- $50 Penalty up to 21 days before the event
- $100 from 20 days to 7 days before the event
- No refund within 6 days of the event
Contact Eventmaster Greg Miceli at email@example.com with any questions.