Registration closed October 9, 2015 11:59 PM on October 9, 2015 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends October 9, 2015 11:59 PM on October 9, 2015 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens February 2, 2015 12:00 PM on February 2, 2015 12:00 PM EST Registration runs from February 2, 2015 12:00 PM to October 9, 2015 11:59 PM
2015 NJ Motorsports Park Driver School and Safety Seminar
2 tracks, one event! Experience both Lightning and Thunderbolt tracks at NJMP. For 2015 we are moving the event to October. Come join us for our final track event of the year down "south" (for the NEQ).
Student Event Fees:
What is included:
- 2 days of driving on track with approximately 2 hours of track time per group, per day.
- Assigned Instructor for beginner, novice & intermediate students
- Continental Breakfast each day
- Event handout
Monday will be on Lightning:
Tuesday will be on Thunderbolt:
|General Track Event Information:
Information that applies to all on-track driver education events. Be sure to study all of this information before attending any NEQ track event.
|- Vehicle Requirements|
|- Tech pre-inspection|
|- Open Top Cars: Open top car owners read this section carefully!|
|- Track Terms|
|- Helmets: Helmet with a SNELL SA10 or SA05 rating are required. No M rated(motorcycle) helmets will be allowed.|
NJMP Specific Information:
- The banquet will take place at the Finish Line Pub at NJMP's Clubhouse, located between the two tracks starting at 6:30pm on Monday night.
- Tech inspection & Registration will be held at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Millville on Sunday from 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
All participants must be members of the Audi Club of North America (ACNA). To join or update your membership, please go to the ACNA website (http://www.audiclubna.org/) and click on "Join ACNA" at the top of the page. You do not need to own an Audi to join ACNA.
Cancellation Policy (revised 5/24/11): No credits will be given. All cancellations will be processed as a refund minus a cancellation fee as follows:
- $50 Penalty up to 21 days before the event
- $100 from 20 days to 7 days before the event
- No refund within 6 days of the event
Contact Eventmasters Greg Miceli & Kathi Recce at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.